• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Maximum safe dose?

i took 45 decent pills... in a very short amount of time, less than an hour. that's a lot more than 500mg, and i'm not sure i even WANT to know how much MDMA i ingested that night.

Sorry but this sounds like bullshit.
MDMA is an amphetamine-related stimulant. I dont believe anyone taking that amount of the drug in such short time could be OK, barring 1) VERY weak pills or 2) stomach pumping.

Its dangerous to spread this crap because there are always going to be idiots thinking, "well, if he survived it, so can i".

^^amen to that!! Bluelight is supposed to be a harm reduction site, not a dick sizing site.

^i seem to be following you around. Seeing as I'm dead and you're superhuman you've obviously got one up on me;)

I've done approx. 1.6grams in a 12 hour period, pure MDMA.

It put me in a headspace I never want to visit again for as long as I live.

"Sketched out" doesn't BEGIN to explain how I felt.

It is not fun, it is not cool, and definately not safe.

You should be searching for the *lowest effective dose* for the feelings you want to have.

ok, some more info would be appreciated, else you just put yourself in the same situation like the other guy who said he did 50 at once.
Maybe a trip report for anecdotal reasons? Which were the first negative peripheral effects to bother you? heart, muscle spasms?,.. ?

lifeisforliving---1.6grams! Shit! I thought I felt bad after 600mg pure. And krebbin, im not superman, im god.

Sprinklervibes said:
ok, some more info would be appreciated, else you just put yourself in the same situation like the other guy who said he did 50 at once.
Maybe a trip report for anecdotal reasons? Which were the first negative peripheral effects to bother you? heart, muscle spasms?,.. ?

My situation is a little different since I knew exactly how much I ingested and when.

9:00PM - For the "party" I dosed about 400mg or so. And of course had a freaking amazing time for about 4 hours.

12:00AM - I dosed another 200mg. It increased my peak as usual.

From 1AM to about 10AM I did the remaining amount.

Feels when from the classic E euphoria/good feelings.. to more anxiety issues such as:
"geez, my heart is beating hard"
"I just snorted 200mg and it didn't do anything"

The high changing to a comedown that is similar to a long night out on cocaine but without the energy and mania. I just felt like crap and kept searching for something to take my mind off of the fact that I felt entirely un-well.

The physical feelings associated with the excessive use:

- heart beating about 100bpm, but felt "weird"
- I was sweating like crazy but felt very cold
- I felt "achy" my legs and arms ached like I had the flu.
- didn't want to move, felt bad to move

The mental feelings associated with the excessive use:
- extreme depressive mania - searching for something/anything to take my mind off of being depressed.
- unable to think properly, confused
- extreme social phobia - I didn't want to see/talk to anybody.

Sound like fun?

^^ Sounds like my 600mg (precise amount) experience, except multiplied 10 fold negative effects.

Sprinklervibes said:
I know someday I will probably pop 10+ good MDA pills to see how hard I can trip on mda, and I already know that I'll feel like shit for a good time after that.

I'd be more careful with MDA. It is stronger than MDMA and probly a bit more dangerous although i don't know how much more. I've taken 4 or 5 in a night( can't remember) and i was pouring sweat and i felt like my head and heart were going to explode. Although i might just be sensitive to it and it may be fine for you. I've taken up to 10 good MDMA pill over a night and i'd feel kinda shitty the next day but it didn't feel like it was very dangerous or anything. i could never see taking 45 in a night but i'm not doubting it.:\

dosed 480 mg of only mdma at one time. hit hard but no where near overdose status although my jaw was flopping like a fish with the teeth chatters and my eyes were shooting everywhere for a while , i was def happy and loved up but i am sure if i did half that it would be the same considering mdma has a sweet spot

^ Yes, I used to dose around 300mg then 200mg later in the night. It was a regular thing for me, and was GREAT.

Where MDMA REALLY fucks you up is if you try to extend your "high" after you deplete your brain of it's serotonin (say after hour 6 under the influence). I've rolled HARD with a large starting dose, to be left with a normal comedown.

The drugs changes after you've had your high, you cannot redose and get "back up there" like you can with a normal stimulant (meth/amphetamine/cocaine).

The only reason I did the 1.6 in a night/day was because I didn't want the party to end 8) and I couldn't get hold of my coke dealer.

Lifeisforliving, I was just wondering: how long does the depression linger on with that kind of dose. When I do e two weeks in a row (say 2 good pills each time) I already start noticing a depressive mood creeping up. This lasts for about a week for me. Wakes up the pothead in me :)

It becomes more amphetamine like after you hit the ceiling of E...thats when I pop a few seroquel and hit the bowl.

She never said eating 45 pills was a good idea.

Simply that it happened.

calimero said:
Lifeisforliving, I was just wondering: how long does the depression linger on with that kind of dose. When I do e two weeks in a row (say 2 good pills each time) I already start noticing a depressive mood creeping up. This lasts for about a week for me. Wakes up the pothead in me :)

With that type of dose I would not feel normal for a week. The first 2 days would be terrible (as in I do NOTHING and just at the computer or TV or sleep), then bad for the rest of the week.

OR.. I would just go buy some cocaine and I'd be good to go two days after or so. :)

But in reality, the gloom and other side-effects of MDMA never really left me until I completely stopped for about 4 months or so. I'm on a hiatus right now (partially because of that binge) for about 11months now.. almost a year. I feel 100% now, but it took about 4 months for the lingering effects of MDMA abuse to leave my mind (such as lack of eloquence in my speech, grammar difficulties etc)

I heard that you could take like 1000pills with 500mg, Just like someone said, you jjust have to Make sure you know what your doing and, about oding. People Od from other things like dehydrats and most people who die besides that could probably have died off of one pill.. It wasn't so much the drug as the user

digital

No...maybe alitte exagerated but the number is huge in comparason to what people use. People who die from E die because of some unrelated problem in their body or immune system. Agreed, taking any drug, even the smallest ammount, despite what anyone might tell you, you could have an adverse reaction too it that is like 1 out of 5million and it could kill you. I did say in the last post "I heard" and i was looking for a real response besides, are you joking

digital