• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Materiel that delay orgasm without decreasing libido ?

Korrit

Bluelighter
Hey all,
For me sex feels fantastic while on mdma, cause this materiel increases my libido and in the same time gives me lot of controle by delaying my orgasm, so i'm wondering if there is another chimical that gives the same effect?
Thanks

Low dose of 5 Meo Mipt are supposed to work really good. Not completely sure but I'm thinking it's 5mgs.

Low dose of 5 Meo Mipt are supposed to work really good. Not completely sure but I'm thinking it's 5mgs.
thanks.
I was reading about this chemical here psychonautwiki.org/wiki/5-MeO-MiPT and it's seems like we have a winner.
never tried before so can someone who already tested 5Meo-Mipt confirm ?

Opioids are often used to delay ejaculation; can't speak for increasing the libido but I take them for pain and haven't seen them decreasing it.

I thought opiates were notorious for negatively impacting libido ?

3 meo pcp heightens libido and delays orgasm in my experience. YMMV

Thanks all for your responses.
for me opiates are exluded 'cause they have a lot of negatives sides, and the most: there are too addictive.
@Delsyd and cj187: can you please tell your doses for that ?

This is not a Rc but Dapoxetine is used for P.E.
Research chems can be kinda of hot and miss for this specific purpose.

I've taken 2C-B-Fly once, about 16-17mg, which was pretty strong. I think my ideal dose is a little lower. It made me extremely horny and it does delay orgasm for a long time. It makes you feel like you're building up to an orgasm many times, but whenever you get really close, it just doesn't happen and you keep going.

@Bigazznugz thank you, didn't know it exsist, have to do some reading about it !

I've taken 2C-B-Fly once, about 16-17mg, which was pretty strong. I think my ideal dose is a little lower. It made me extremely horny and it does delay orgasm for a long time. It makes you feel like you're building up to an orgasm many times, but whenever you get really close, it just doesn't happen and you keep going.
that's exactely what i'm looking for !
thanks for sharing your own experience.

is there anyone else who had the same experience?

Last edited:
Ghb comes to mind. Nothing has ever come close to the libido increase and if I remember correctly it delayed orgasms.

Phenibut works wonders for both stamina and enhancement for me. It feels amazing having sex on it and I can go for as long as I need to or until I get bored. Normally I'm a 5-7 min man at best as a reference.

They all are good. To me psychs, mdma, amphetamins, ghb, all work great. Every substance has quite different profiles, so do your own bioassays to find what works better for you. Personally dissos put me in some kind of under horny, not so interested in sex mental frame, but it seems its me.

Theres also traditional chinese medicine breathing techniques that helps you to control your ejaculations and overall sexual energies as well. Check it out

Hey all,
For me sex feels fantastic while on mdma, cause this materiel increases my libido and in the same time gives me lot of controle by delaying my orgasm, so i'm wondering if there is another chimical that gives the same effect?
Thanks

You aware you create a lot of problems if you are dependable on a substance right? I have PE as well it can be over in 10 second or less, it is very annoying. But taking drugs is not the solution!

You aware you create a lot of problems if you are dependable on a substance right? I have PE as well it can be over in 10 second or less, it is very annoying. But taking drugs is not the solution!

i don't have PE.
and i always do enjoy sex while sober.
i just want to stop mdma for a long time (a year or two) and sex on it is what i will miss the most, so i'm looking for a good substitute

i don't have PE.
and i always do enjoy sex while sober.
i just want to stop mdma for a long time (a year or two) and sex on it is what i will miss the most, so i'm looking for a good substitute

In that case I recommend 3-FA it is a extreme aphrodisiac. If you have good 3-FA it can increase your base dopamine levels with 1800% even more than meth amphetamine,