• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Materials and method needed to turn suboxone films into liquid?

sigmond

Bluelight Crew
I would like to dissolve 50 8mg suboxone films into a liquid which will be taken sublingual and used to taper off the medication. I understand I will need a vial and eyedropper.

Is it safe to do this in plain water? Can someone please help me figure out the ratio of suboxone>liquid I should use so I can measure the doses accurately.

Any help or guidance appreciated.

Thanks

I dont know. Im wondering whats wrong with just using the film though?

ill tell what I would do in your situation, but take it with a grain of salt.

Water is safe and it wouldnt alter the chemistry of the suboxone. Theres no way. If I were going to dissolve it into water for sublingual use - Id use as little water as possjble. Id eyeball it. Less is more Id think sublingually. Pain in the ass if theres a lot of water. I kinda wrecked a good hit of acid once using too much water.

Right if you're going to do some volumetric dosing then you will need some volumetric flasks, an appropriate scale, some syringes.

Work out what dose you want let's say 1 mg/ml to make this easier for me.

Work out how much active ingredient you have 50 x 8 mg = 400mg.

To get 1 mg/ml conc. You will need 1ml for every mg so 400ml of water.

Then to dose your self you need to work out what dose you want, let's say your a 100kg man and you want 0.1mg per kg you would need a dose of 10ml equivalent to 10 mg.

If you want a lower or higher conc. then you may need to fuck with the pka of your solute.

If you are injecting use sterile isotonic saline as your solvent. If orally ingesting then you'd be better off with tap/de-ionised water unless you like the taste of salt water.

And with volumetric flasks you need to be aware of the meniscus.

Probably degrade to shit
better off figuring out a strip at a time ...
Someone will eventually pipe in and be able to help

Last edited:
Saving suboxone water is gonna attract germs. The flavorings, citric acid and sugars in the films would go bad eventually I'd think.

I would just make up your doses as you dose everyday. Or I think there is something called bacteriostatic water (usually for IVing) which might be of some help if you would rather save bulk qauntity of bupe.

I personally would just take the strip the way it was meant to be taken and alternate days or something, but it's up to you.