R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

masturbation techniques

HigherAwareness

Bluelighter
Hey Bluelighters,

I'm sure a fair amount of us masturbate and it is really nothing to be ashamed of. If you are willing come share your masturbation tecnique or techniques here. i.e. use left hand, right hand, alternate, 1 finger 2 fingers, four, all fingers, cucumber up the ass, blow up doll you know things like that, Do you use lube or not? Toys? No this is not a joke.

I dont really feel terribly comfortable doing anything on myself other than the conservative wank. Full-fingered, bog-standard handpump handpump handpump until i come.

I could never bring myself to put anything up my ass, fuck a fleshlight or a doll. IT would just feel too weird, the thought of it is too odd for me, but thats jst me. I am by no means conservative in bed with a girl, just there are limits as to what feels comfortable to do on my jack jones

Why is anyone embarrassed over the internet? One time I lubed up both my hands and "fucked" them resting on my sink. Not bad. I don't usually get very creative with it though, just straight wankin'.

I use my left hand to grasp the base of my cock, rubbing my balls with my fingers, while I gently push outward at bottom. Then I use my right hand flipped upside down to work the top with a gentle pull stroking toward me. Hows that :)

I jerk like Steve Martin

I typically do the traditional left handed slide no lube, grunt, wipe on corner of bed, roll over and grin

However, I usually shafe 1-2 times a year and as you all know, this takes forever to heal. Well if I could leave myself alone, it would prolly heal quicker but anyhow..

when shafed I do the 'tight grip on the shaft' technique

This consists of positioning my pointy finger and thumb ( like a crawfish/crawdad - or better yet an 'A-okay!) about mid tier on my perfect sized beautiful pecker and choking him out.

I usually get the drip effect with this technique ( vs. make sure my mouth is closed cusz I can shoot) but it is effective

my technique usually involves some pretty serious attention to my balls... in fact i can sometimes cum just from scrotal/testicular stimulation alone. but i think that also causes my foreskin to stretch back, which is highly pleasurable.

if i am not 100% hot and heavy, too much stimulation on my glans will just make me soft and have to pee. i prefer to rub near the base of my shaft and around my perineum (pressing on prostate without having to go anal) until my cock is begging for attention. then i use my precum as lube to swirl all around the edge of my cockhead while my other hand keeps on tuggin at the baseballs.

one technique i like is to get really greased up (olive oil works well) and just fuck my wrist/forearm. i guess it's the blood near the surface of my wrist, but it almost feels like my hand becomes an erogenous zone at that point.

oh, and i don't know if i have to mention this, but nipple stimulation is a must for a satisfying orgasm. any light brush on my nips will make my cock jump, and it feels like my cock is directly connected to my tiny little buttons.

I stick my dick in the hole in my mattress repeatedly.

OMG your kidding right?

I used too use the dry wank as some of you called it. When I was a teenager I would lube up a condom (usually with my moms lotion or something) and fuck a pillow. I can still do it and it works.

OMG what have I done. This is great, a thread with a bunch of guys talking about jerking off. God It's like a sausage fest in here. Just so you all know I am not enjoying any of these stories so far.

ROFL what did u expect? it's not like this is the "female masturbation techniques", that thread is over there.

Ahem...I read 2 of your posts, and both were about fefe's?<--- how ever you spell it I'm not even going to bother looking up the right spelling it ATM, I know what your referring to. Oh god:|.

Anyways you bumped a old ass thread back from 2010. Just letting yea know.

Last edited:
Use both hands - I'm circumsized so I almost always use either spit or oil - olive oil or coconut oil are win.

Occasionally it's fun to stick a few fingers up my ass, it makes one cum really hard and intense, but all in all techniques-wise I just treat my dick kinda rough, edge it to the brink of orgasm over and over for as long as I want (batting practice...all batting practice), then have a massive ejaculating orgasm...or just have a quickie - it depends what mood one is in.

Sometimes it is nice to turn my hand around so the back is facing out, then fuck the hand like a girl or guy's ass, instead of stroking the cock.

It's always good to not just focus on the cock though. Balls come into it, especially when edging - making an 'o' with thumb and middle finger and pulling on the balls, til the urge to cum has gone, whilst grasping the shaft and squeezing. Scratching mz chest and inner thighs keeps me interested, and pinching mz nipples is a good one too.

This thread is fucking funny so far. OP you winner for your clandestine spank bank stories. :p

Bump :D - 2010 / 2013.

Don't just 'stick a finger up your ass' - search out your prostate :D.

Ok let's be mature in this thread .... :)

Vibrators usually do the trick for me.