• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Masturbation and dopamine.

NickyBoy613

Greenlighter
This may seem random and it may be a stupid question but i've been wondering. Since masturbation releases dopamine as do some drugs/chemicals. If one masturbates numerous times whilst taking drugs that release dopamine, will it lessen the effect of drug? Maybe not whats already been done but say on the next hit/intake etc?

Please correct me if I'm wrong but amphetamines such as adderall and meth release dopamine and displace at the synapses causing a flood of dopamine. If sex or masturbation also causes a flood of dopamine it would make sense that the two together would be something spectacular. In a sense that is true at the same time it is not true for example having sex on Adderall or amphetamines is mind-blowing however when you orgasm or bust a nut you hit an all-time low of depression that is so sickening I can't even explain it .can anybody relate

Yes sex on amphetamines is on a godlike level thats absolutely correct. But ill be specific about someone who smokes crack alone and spaces out their hits and masturbates inbetween. Lots of orgasms and lots of big crack hits (which also releases dopamine). We all know about chasing the high but do you think the orgasms make it worse in terms of running out of dopamine faster thus making the blasts less effective? Sorry i should have been more specific.