Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Master Chef Aus Social Edition.

tentram

Ex-Bluelighter
So what'd you eat last?

For dindins i cooked some lamb loin chops accompanied with purple cauliflower, broccoli, brussel sprouts, carrot and cabbage.

After dindin snack was sliced bacon, cheese and baked beans on toast.

Then a quick n lazy dessert, cause i dont really ever keep much junk food in the house, was Nutella thickly spread on grain toast.

I fucking love baked beans on toast almost as much as i enjoy heaped dessert spoons of Nutella straight outta the jar. almost.

So whatchu been chewin on apart from your tongue and cheeks and gum?

KFC, was fucking awesome. Nice slim burger, I hate the thick ones. Yes, I have an addiction to KFC for some reason, after I get fixed I often eat a Zinger.

Today I cooked a sun-dried tomato pesto pasta. Had some pepper pecorino left over that I put in it, which was nice.

Also made a garlic bread to that had three quarters of a head of garlic in it. It only baked for 25 minutes or so and the garlic was still pretty fiery. I probably have death breath at the moment.

:)

Ham and Pineapple pizza in the oven right now. Nandos last night for dinner. Mmm, Nandos :)

If you order chips at macca's ask for them without salt, because they salt them by default, so you will know that your chips will be fresh.

Pizza for dinner tonight. I have been making pizza a fair bit lately, after not cooking it at all for a year or so. I like using passata with a small amount of pesto as the sauce base. I've got tinned pineapple, olives, anchovies, capsicum and a few mushrooms to go on them. I have been using mozzarella the two times I made them and it made a huge difference to how nice they were, although I won't use as much this time.

Here is a photo of one of the last ones I cooked:

mdb3.jpg

Pizza for dinner tonight. I have been making pizza a fair bit lately, after not cooking it at all for a year or so. I like using passata with a small amount of pesto as the sauce base. I've got tinned pineapple, olives, anchovies, capsicum and a few mushrooms to go on them. I have been using mozzarella the two times I made them and it made a huge difference to how nice they were, although I won't use as much this time.

I make my own pizzas a fair bit, well I dont make the base, but I add the topping to one of those bases that you can buy in the supermarket with the tomato paste already on it, I use a fair bit of that stuff you mentioned, never anchovies tho, sometime smoked salmon, usually lots of ham, onion, salami, capsicum, tasty cheese and mozzarella and mushrooms. I should get some pineapple, but I usually forget to buy it. I think that's about all I put on mine usually.

So what'd you eat last?

For dindins i cooked some lamb loin chops accompanied with purple cauliflower, broccoli, brussel sprouts, carrot and cabbage.

After dindin snack was sliced bacon, cheese and baked beans on toast.

Then a quick n lazy dessert, cause i dont really ever keep much junk food in the house, was Nutella thickly spread on grain toast.

I fucking love baked beans on toast almost as much as i enjoy heaped dessert spoons of Nutella straight outta the jar. almost.

So whatchu been chewin on apart from your tongue and cheeks and gum?

Does anyone else like brussel sprouts? Fuck that shit!

looks tasty. mozzarella is my go to cheese for pizzas & nachos as well.

Curried sausages with a good supply of veggies.

Thought we'd run outa rice, but found a pack of 90sec microwave rice, basmati.

Twas the shit.

Cup a soup and toast. Not exciting at all but I'm sitting in front of a computer working nightshift and i'm halfway there...so its hitting the spot.

A big mac meal and wedges instead of chips with a vanilla thickshake. McDonald's wedges are seriously good. Buy them.

I'm also pretty stoned though, so that probably significantly contributed to their awesomeness.

I make my own pizzas a fair bit, well I dont make the base, but I add the topping to one of those bases that you can buy in the supermarket with the tomato paste already on it, I use a fair bit of that stuff you mentioned, never anchovies tho, sometime smoked salmon, usually lots of ham, onion, salami, capsicum, tasty cheese and mozzarella and mushrooms. I should get some pineapple, but I usually forget to buy it. I think that's about all I put on mine usually.

Sounds good! I have been using pre made bases too. I have been trying not to put to many ingredients on them because I hate it when it all falls off the slice :X

Will be cooking up a lamb and chickpea curry later on tonight. I bought some lamb steaks yesterday and fried two but had forgotten they can be pretty tough, but they will be good cooked down in a curry.

Basic chicken stir-fry for me tonight.

Capsicum, broccoli, carrot, a can of mini corn spears, and of course chicken (breast if your still following my recipe). Big squirt of a tube of chunky garlic too.

Steak. Broccoli. Mash.

I don't eat much through a work day, so din din's pretty f-ing important for me.

sketti bolognese with cheese and garlic bread and h20.

^ More garlic bread tonight laugh? Go for 3 nights in a row. I should buy some garlic bread. Or do you make your own?

I had angus steak pie (family size, home made style from a local butcher) they have awesome meat and gravy in them and the pastry is tasty, also had peas and beans and corn. Then some cream caramel and ice cream.

we grow garlic but nah its just store bought shite.

i just made up a banana smoothie. the secret ingredient to the best banana smoothie is peanut butter. thank me later.