Massive depression due to Valium - 40 mg a day...

toxicb

Greenlighter
Ok so I've been taking Valium every day for the last year.
I have severe anxiety and depression due to crippling events in my llife in the last few years.

I also have two suicide attempts.
I am so tolerant to Valium and Xanax that I feel NOTHING when I take xanax, for example. I spent the last year traveling Asia
and even got prescribed Rohypnol (legit, in one of Bangakok's most renowned hospitals) and felt NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. NADA.
I took 15 mg.
I have taken up to 100 mg of Valium and it doesn't even make me sleepy. I need to mix the drug with alcohol to get some relief from social anxiety. I usually
take about 40 mg a day, and I don't get high or feel much, rather than slight sleepiness/calmness. Keep in mind I'm a 117 pound , 5'5 female.

Since I returned to Europe about 2 montsh ago I'm severely depressed. I suppose it's the Valium. More so than I was in Asia. Unfortunately returning there is not an option at the moment.
I know there are things I could do to feel better, like work out (not much else comes to mind) however I am just too afraid to get off my ass and do anything.

Is there any type of antidepressant or another type of drug that could work for me? I have several mental issues - OCD, BDD, generalized and social anxiety.
Right now I live as a hermit. Pristiq helped me, however I don't think I can find it anywhere in Europe.

It appears that your tolerance has gone sky high. Unfortunately, benzos have been known to contribute to depression with long-term use. Is there a doctor you can see to help you taper off valium? They can also help you with getting other medications during this transition. I would also recommend a therapist or counselor as it's important to talk about the traumatic events that happened. Wish you the best!