• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Massachusetts dope and pills

opium

Bluelighter
I know there's a thread on here...but I have like an unlimited amount of kpins which I use with dope/PKs.

I'm not totally familiar with mass dope...can't even find it lately...but I do mix it with perks.

Are there any long term effects of mixing benzos and opiates?? Like anything I should be worried about ?

Thank you ☺️

I've also heard the potency here is changing sooooo fucking rapidly. When I end up finding d, will that cause that much of an adverse reaction to the kpins as opposed to the regular pharm op's

Are there any long term effects of mixing benzos and opiates?? Like anything I should be worried about ?
Here's a couple threads that address this issue:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/621416-Benzo-s-and-opiates-Really-that-dangerous

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/530605-Mixing-opiates-with-benzos

Long term effects from either/both are dependence. Lots people can combine the two with no significant problems. For example, I had been in pain management and my doctor prescribed me oxycodone and valium to take at night. Then when I went to a new doctor, he would not give me any sort of benzo because he thought it was dangerous.

But I've known people who have overdosed mixing opiates and benzos. Your risks are greater using higher doses and street drugs. With heroin, you can't predict the consistency of product. Another thing, if you are buying pills from the street, they could be fake and made with God knows what. I can't stress this enough, be careful.

T!!!!! I haven't seen you in forever

And yeah I read something on suppressed breathing being a factor, but I wasn't sure if that was a long term thing or could affect me in the immediate sense. They're kpins so those things stay in your system forever.

Wasn't sure if there were any other factors.

Thank you !

If you are mixing benzo's with heroin, you should also be careful each time you get new heroin. This batch might be a lot stronger compared to the other, which alone increase the OD risk, and mixing this with benzo's increases the risk of ODing even more.

Thus, with each new bast of heroin you get, check how strong it is before mixing benzo's in. When you know the potency of the heroin you will probably know how much clonazepam you can safely mix it with.

In know people get tired of hearing be cautious again and again, but there is a reason that people are saying it. Mixinb benzo's with pain killers that you know the exact strength of is dangerous enough. But due to the extreme differences in the quality of heroin, the danger just becomes that much bigger. Even though you might be used to take 10 mg clonazepam together with your heroin, some potent heroin might kill you from mixing it with just 1 mg clonazeoam.

But I figure an experienced user like you, always makes a test of a new batch of heroin to determine it's potency before shooting up? But I can see how being in a new city makes it harder to know the average quality of heroin, where you get the best, and where they cheat you which takes a while to get used to. I am coming from Denmark, when I much documentaries about drugs in the US I still get amazed that drug dealers are just standing on the streets, so even if you don't know the city and anybody in it, you can score heroin, cocaine, crack, meth what ever you want. Here in Denmark, good quality heroin is very hard to come by. The average purity of seized heroin in Denmark in 2014 was 32% for heroin Heroin HCI (h #4, right) and 22% for heroin base (H #3, right?). So in other words crap. I am not the biggest fan of heroin, possibly I have been lucky due to the poor quality, as I might have ended up as a heroin addict otherwise. I started taking IV opiats and opioids as I was lucky enough to get my hands on what turned out to be a half years supply of pharmaceutical grade medication meant for a hospital consisting of fentanyl, ketamine, diazepam, barbiturates, oxycodone and morphine meant for IV or IM use at hospitals. Getting use to gear this good effectively made me non-responsive to the quality of heroin available here. However, I took the risk one time and ordered some heroin from the deep web from a reputable vendor with a lap test showing a purity of 75%. I ordered some, and I most admit that there was no doubt the heroin was of a very high purity (I have no chance with my experience to assess whether or not it was actually 75%), nonetheless, it was MUCH better than DK street heroin. If I was able to get this kind of heroin easier, I can see how things can quickly escalate :)

Well, back to topic. Mixing benzo's and heroin is always dangerous as you never know how pure your heroin are or if it is lazed with fentanyl. Therefore, conduct a small test to establish the quality before taking high doses of it and before combing it with benzo's. But I presume you know this already :)

Don't mix benzos with opiates a lot of people have died from mixing these drugs. You also probably know this, but don't mix opiates with alcohol or benzos with alcohol either.

In Massachusetts there's a lot of dope that's laced with fent. Stay safe. In the North and South America drug discussion forum here on bluelight there's a huge thread about dope in Massachusetts.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/724218-MA-heroin-V3-I-m-wicked-jammed-kid

Last edited: