• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

marry me

Rhokc

Greenlighter
I wrote this as I do most of my poetry high and alone.
A strange couple they were
Mr Needle and Misses Spoon
Unable to convince them otherwise Preacher Spatula married them at noon
Holding tight handle in plunger they walk out of the drawer
Never again to draw the blood of a junkie or hold the drugs for a whore
Excited to start a family not knowing what lay in store
Misses Spoon turns out the light
Mr Needle closes the door
A beautiful golden necklace I love you engraved on a charm
Mr Needle lays it across Misses Spoons dead body as a junkie injects their baby into his arm
©rickokc4054343712

Thanks for heads up. Shouldn't but I don't normally share my words and when I do criticism sucks

Nah, I liked it dude (y)
Seriously though, Shady literally pics someone seemingly at random (especially newbys) and trolls/gives them shade for a while and then moves on if they don't react. It's almost like a rite of passage on here lol.

Nah, I liked it dude (y)
Seriously though, Shady literally pics someone seemingly at random (especially newbys) and trolls/gives them shade for a while and then moves on if they don't react. It's almost like a rite of passage on here lol.
Believe me I'm thick skinned. I watched everyone in my life walk away at worst time possible. Lived on dope and co co pebbles for 8 months til I left my house. Then it got bad

Kinda nihilistic isn't it? I mean, you never gonna make it with the folks at Disney or Nickelodeon if you keep writing stuff like that. Have you tried career counseling?

Someone once told me shady was a little shit
Don't let it bother you, tbh, he sometimes posts like he's mentally unfit
Wise beyond his years
It's only drugs he really fears
She won't marry you because gender issues
I'm sorry, deal with it, here's a box of tissues

:D

Someone once told me shady was a little shit
Don't let it bother you, tbh, he sometimes posts like he's mentally unfit
Wise beyond his years
It's only drugs he really fears
She won't marry you because gender issues
I'm sorry, deal with it, here's a box of tissues

:D
What are you talking about dumb ass. I didn't ask anyone to marry me .not was a poem. Fucktard

wow, ok, nvm guy.

I guess my humour went over your head, so did shady's. I get it's the title for your poetry, not a question, but settle down please, I liked it.

Ah don't worry, I completely get it if you think Shady's "nah" was a critique of your work, but imo it wasn't. Simply misunderstood and shitty humour, which I'm guilty of myself a lot of times as well, as you may have already noticed. ;)

Ah don't worry, I completely get it if you think Shady's "nah" was a critique of your work, but imo it wasn't. Simply misunderstood and shitty humour, which I'm guilty of myself a lot of times as well, as you may have already noticed. ;)
I'm not on my game or I'd be with you my humor so dry it makes a tweakers mouth look wetter than the ocean

Thanks for sharing, Rhokc. Great imagery.
Thank you for having positive feed back. I'm not placing any acclaim on my words. The few I've shared any with seem to have very little if nothing to say. A therapist encouraged me to write then mentioned my writings as she refused to see me anymore. Thank you again

Thanks for sharing, Rhokc. Great imagery.
If you find yourself just too happy sometime and need to cast a little shadow on your sunny day. This is a link to my mirakee page. I keep some writings there. I believe you arev3rd person I've shared it with. Anyone who reads this reply will see link also I don't mind sharing it with people here. Maybe someone will find some good for themselves. You're still the 3rd