• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Marquis test results black but bubbly? *w/video*

skatr0830

Greenlighter
So I just tested a pill and some "molly" I have, the results are in the video, the pill took 5 seconds to get to dark purple, and the molly powder changed much faster with lots of bubbles and an audible 'fizz' noise. Is this good or bad? Im a little confused because some people are saying fizz = pipes... What do you guys think?

Hoping for the best! =D

edit - video: taken down

Last edited:
if i know right, your molly is FIRE
because ive herd if the reaction is fast and strong (with fizzing) then its especially good MDMA
id eat that molly for sure :D

LSDMDMA&9045167 said:
if i know right, your molly is FIRE
because ive herd if the reaction is fast and strong (with fizzing) then its especially good MDMA
id eat that molly for sure :D

Me too - Om Nom Nom

Black with a fizzy reaction is normally a great indication :)

as long as the fizz is concurrent & simultaneous with the black reaction. Fizz first, followed by a reaction is what I got once, and I tried one of the pills under the presumption it was pipes + MDMA low. Sure enough, 45 minutes later I was coming up, which was followed by a very unpleasant dysphoric feeling, I'm thinking it was MCPP or a low dose of BZP & TFMPP. Very shitty. I took some real tested tablets later on that night, and those were REAL rolls :D

Thanks for all the comments guys! Dosed me and my friend last night for an EPIC rave and it was indeed amaaazing! It was my buddies first time rolling and he said verbatim, "OHH MY GOD, all my life I've spent worrying about what other people think and FINALLY I dont have to anymore. It feels sooo good to finally let loose, WOOOO! YAAAAA!" followed by outrageously sporadic 'dance' moves. He made my night. :)

So yes, indeed it was fantastic mdma =D
Thanks again guys!

@alex1236: are you talking about the pink pill or the mdma powder in the video? The pills are pink dots out of Chicago btw as I'm from the US. (can't send PM's yet ;))

Both are pretty awesome. I'm really impressed with molly I get and that 'just' goes dark purple. Turning black that fast is a good (great) thing. Buy more whilst still around :)

Unfortunately I'm all out for now :( Got some new stuff over the weekend that tests almost exactly the same though! Along with my first few hits of LSD =D

mdma also makes a noise in the sealer / wrap if you put it near your ear and shake it you will hear it sound like a load of salt

WTF ,you joking aren't you? You cannot tell good mdma by the sound it makes! Funniest quote ever.