• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Marquis/Simon/Mecke Results for "molly moon rocks" - please help

glittergal7

Greenlighter
This the third person I go to for "molly". This guy seemed very confident about his stuff, claimed it was not cut with anything and was well aware that it would be tested. The first time I think we ended up with methylone. Second time it was something methy. Either way, both of those results indicated NO mdma. I have previous threads about those tests which I had used the EZ test for.

I got a dance safe kit in the mail about a week ago, opened it today and used it on these so called molly moonrocks I got from the oh so confident dealer. Here are the results

From left to right the tests go MARQUIS - SIMON - MECKE.

2hwhde0.jpg

What do you guy think this is?

I doubt me or any of my friends will try it. Probably will chuck it. But I am curious to know what kind of results these indicate..

Looks to me this might be Methylone or Butylone according to the table on here:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...esults-for-stim-empathogen-2C-X-RC-s-amp-more

Methylone and Butylone all produce positive Simon's reagent tests and have yellow-ey results on the Marquis and orangey brown on the Mecke according to that table. Methedrone also seems similar but the methedrone Mecke test appears to be more orange than brown.

The dance safe little flyer shows yellow mecke as indicative of DXM but since the marquis was a bright yellow, i doubt this is DXM right? DXM would have a gray reaction with marquis I believe?

If it matters to you at all, that doesn't look like a methylone reaction but more of another related cathinone stimulant.

DEFINITELY not MDMA though

If it matters to you at all, that doesn't look like a methylone reaction but more of another related cathinone stimulant.

DEFINITELY not MDMA though

really? i looked through some pill reports and even analyzed "molly"s on ecstasydata and they all show yellow and yellow on marquis and mecke. It seems like methylone is very very common in "molly" according to ecstasy data so it would make sense to have that. what do you think methylone reaction will usually be?

i guess either way this is a cathinone

the first time i tested a molly i got similar results except i think mecke was a little darker and i never did a simons reagent test. second time i went to a new source and what i got was showing methy results. chucked those then found a new source, which is where these are from.

after the results i got, i felt pretty miserable. third time and still no luck. i figured i had wasted my money and now had to go on to find a 4th source. but i went back to my source and told them this is not MDMA. boy oh boy were they pissed! it turns out that he has been using them as well and was very angry to find out what hes been taking isnt MDMA. so my source is going to his source and gonna say something. it was relieving for once to see a dealer who actually cares about what his clients/customers think and whether they are satisfied. the other two didnt care at all.

anyways.. so he is letting me return these and get my money back.. and he is going to get a new batch from elsewhere and give me one for free to test and get back to him. interestingly enough, dealers are starting to be as intrigued and interested in my testing as me and my friends who are eating them are.

unfortunately, i honestly think there are A LOT of people out there consuming this stuff without testing it and assuming it's MDMA.. and dealers are assuming that what their getting and reselling is MDMA also and in reality .. most of it isn't. what a disappointing reality, but now at least we can do something about it. my dealer is awfully angry right now and i would imagine he's probably going to go yell and bitch at his own source, but that guy or girl probably didnt even really know what's in this stuff either. sigh..

Yeah its not really thier fault 90%+ of street "molly" is methylone or some new methylone replacement/ cathinone mixture. in the states at least

It's a sad reality I guess.

If you you keep getting RCs from these assholes you might as well buy the RCs yourself for much cheaper from a vendor also KNOWING what the fuck it is (well test it too, cant always trust a vendor either)