• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Marquis Reagent and Multiple Substances

Zalo

Bluelighter
So a few nights ago I got my hands on some MDMA. It turned black with the Marquis reagent almost instantly and it put a smile on my face. I had a good time that night, however, it got me thinking about multiple substances. Let's say the MDMA was cut with speed or methylone for example, will it still turn black or something else?

Thank you.

If it is cut with speed then you would normally see an orange flash before it turns to purple/black. Not sure about Methylone as I haven't read the reactions of MDMA mixed with Methylone (yet).

I was just given the link to this chart which some people may find useful.

marquisinfographic4.jpg

Last edited:
The marquis reagent is actually pretty good at identifying other substance, just make sure there are no colors other than purple/black in the reaction, and that there are no large clear patches that would indicate a non-reacting chemical like piperazine...

Look around Pillreports.com and use the search feature to find some MDxx + other reactions to look at so you have an idea what to look for

I've recently obtained some MDMA and when I put a small amount into the test tube it went from yellow to orange, then to purple. I've tried this cut already and it felt like MDMA, except the magic wouldn't last unless I were to close my eyes. I'm assuming that this was cut with methylone, however, I'm not quite sure. Any ideas?

Thanks.