• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Market H vs Pure

I haven't actually seen this but I've had quite a bit of tar towards the end of last year that eventually made mine and other people arms begin hurting and mixed up dirty AF. So really if we're getting tar we could be getting anything.
I was lucky enough to get a few points of black tar as a "tester" about 2 years ago from my guy back then. Although it looked really bad mulled up, it was great and was one of the few times i ever got on the nod seriously. Unfortunately there was no more after that. Probably for the best though, that shit couldn't have been good for the veins.

That's one thing i like about gear in Melb, 99% of the time it beautiful white rock that mulls up clean and does very little vein damage. Not like what you see addicts in other countries go through, needing vit c, bad cuts often. I guess we pay the price for our good gear though.

Ps. Any heroin kingpins reading this, lower the damn price (and up the purity) for us, lol

Be careful members, it seems as though the "pure" has become "market" around here and if you get the wrong one, it may not go so well.
My guy accidentally gave me the new pure instead of market yesterday, almost killed me. The pins and needles were so bad i stuck my hand in my Slurpee to try stop the pain (i hate that morphine pins'n'needles feel)
I rarely ever nod but this stuff made it hard to stay awake, i was worried that if i nodded out after such a big taste that i may never wake up, lol - can't win

Sorry i will delete that post. It was really just a joke of picking what i wanted from the list, lol