Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Mario Yellow Bullet (The New Android)

boxclever

Greenlighter
I got my hands on some of these beauties -

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=32541

I'm a raver, go clubbing often and my first pill experience was at a festival, I enjoyed the music and feeling with it all together… This weekend I'm going to a popular rave and would like to drop, couple of these reports have been consumed at home and they are saying It's a fairly cuddly, home, chilled out type pill…

Has anyone gone dancing out on these? Would you recommend it? I really love my music and having a good old stomp on the dance floor, obviously it depends on the person, I'm sure i'll still enjoy my experience but would love to have some other input!

Cheers! x

<3

got them last week and going to a drum & bass event next Thursday so I'll let you know, mine were tested and they came back 212mg! not called bullets for nothing I guess...

p.s. feedback I'm getting is these are indoor jobbies because of the strength so God help me...

Will probably be a while because they are pretty fresh out, apparently the replacements for the Androids and Tulips.

Ok I did these last night, easily the best pills I have ever had. Not for out doors because they are very strong, basically I did 1.5 and I was rushing for 7hrs!! All I did was sit and bounce my head to Drum and Bass while gurning like a monster and eyes flickering like a mofo. These are keepers people, buy a stash of them or better still frame them!

Last edited:
damn man europe gets all the good pills. i dont take rolls anymore but ive watched the pill reports and e-data and it seems most of the stuff in the usa is either a mimic, meth cut, or complete crap. It seems like a lot of methylone is going around as Molly sold as MDMA. lots of substituted cathinones. thankfully the outbreaks of PMA and PMMA pills seem very rare in the us. still i would love to get my hands on some of these confirmed, lab tested, high dose mdma rolls with no cuts or adulterants.

My friend has been using these for months now and he really likes them. He lives pretty far away but he'll sell me some the next time we hit a rave together! His were tested at 220mg