• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Marijuana withdrawal & nightmares?

i've noticed since i cut back on smoking weed my dreams are extensively more lucid

Sweet. Now we're talkikng people. Free drugs while you sleep, and then paid for drugs while awake.....What an awsome life it is! It's like being high 24/7 but night time drugs are good for you. ;)

I just stopped for two days and my sleeps were extremely restless and full of fucked up nightmares that I would rarely have normally. Like of good friends being diagnosed with terminal cancer and shit, and one where a ghost version of myself led me out to this boat at night telling me there was treasure out at sea... I got in only to realize that his (my) intentions were to steal my soul, I pretty much got raped by myself it was hell I woke up freaking out. Interpreted it as how I'm fucking myself over being a drug addict. Bought a beautiful 2 oz today, problem solved.

don't mean to sound like an idiot here, but when my anti-drug health class teacher gave us a reason why we shouldn't smoke weed, she focused on the unknown sub conscious side effects of it. and weird dreams are normal when quiting weed, but the longer you quit for the less often the dreams will come

After full-on addiction, my weird dreams tend to last for 1-2 weeks, but I dream about weed on and off for about 2 months. When I stop, I know that my addiction is finally over.

i usually never have dreams, but last night i had crazy mile long dreams that i would wake up from and go right back to. i chonged right before bed as usual. it was trippy.

Ohhh..Wow..This is weird!

Actually Mdma is what got me stop smokin pot! I was a daily user!
Well, Anyways, then i went to this Rave (while smokin i never went to raves for awile, sitting in apartment smokin joe and drinkin beer with my mates on weekends instead) AND, i did my first pill! And i had so much fun! and i remmember how much i loved the music and Djing! And Mdma got me start djn,producing & stop smokin weed ! Weed would never do that..Weed would tell me too do what i had todo today tommorow..lolz..
But this was only for 6months....Well..Weed stole some of my time, but it was a kewl experience! But someday it has to stop,right?

Peace

yeah its true finding another alternative like alchohol , MDMA, mashrooms can decease your desire for smoking marijuana but i dont think its a good idea cuz these drugs are far more harmful then weed