• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Marijuana sucks/ Is not a miracle drug

some people do over do the glorifying of cannabis...its a drug and has its upsides and downsides like all drugs do.

Furthermore, if you do the research (Google is at your fingertips) you will soon see it's liberal propaganda to push pot and outlaw opioids
please, humor me with some sources. my cannabis riddled brain cannot come up with the correct set of keywords to punch into google for finding out how right you are.

Also, just about every pothead I met is some brain dead, anti social loser. Toking up, chowing down and watching TV all day. Government sponges that contribute away less to society than a pre schooler.
you should consider branching out. apparently the people you associate with really suck.

So who is going to be the one to tell this guy that weed CANNOT "cause 70 types of cancer" and that while capable of producing very mild WDs, cannot "hook one" like crack??

Or more likely he's just a troll and I just took the bait...

You're so full of it?! You say mary jane doesn't help pain? I have chronic pain and I'm here to tell you it most certainly does. just because you don't like it don't be bashing people who do! There's the door, kick rocks bruh

I have some serious digestive problems and weed really does just cure it for me.

I have chronic pain, major depressive disorder, social anxiety, generalized anxiety disorder and panic disorder. Marijuana helps all that more than any pill has, i could smoke two jays a day or take at least six different pills. ummm ill take the marijuana all day, way less side effects

Ha your ignoranct bias amuses me op weed cures cancer anorexia insomnia also alcohol has killed millions and tobacco to yet weed has killed no one I rest my case.