• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social MARIJUANA MEMES

The story may be apocryphal but it does check out that Roger Waters basically has contempt for his audience as I found out attending the Radio Kaos tour and later Wall redux
Yeah the contempt he holds his fans in is almost detestable. Considering the fans made him the millionaire that he is.
I saw him around 02 in Manchester and he basically looked like he hated us. As for an encore. In your dreams mate

270099692_1644222559245312_3203185947766676452_n.jpg

Yeah the contempt he holds his fans in is almost detestable. Considering the fans made him the millionaire that he is.
I saw him around 02 in Manchester and he basically looked like he hated us. As for an encore. In your dreams mate
I saw him do The Wall in manchester circa 2013 and he was relaxed, smiley, fully engaged with the audience and humble to boot.

He's moody yeah, fluctuating like most of us probably

I saw him do The Wall in manchester circa 2013 and he was relaxed, smiley, fully engaged with the audience and humble to boot.

He's moody yeah, fluctuating like most of us probably
Yeah but he is selling a product and that product is him so fans like myself who still go see him when possible should not have to worry about what kind of mood he’s in on the night of the event after saving cash up and going without stuff to do so Or perhaps give some kind of explanation for being a cunt. When I saw him in Manchester he was sulky and grumpy but two years later in Glasgow he was happy enough and seemed like a completely different person

Yeah but he is selling a product and that product is him so fans like myself who still go see him when possible should not have to worry about what kind of mood he’s in on the night of the event after saving cash up and going without stuff to do so Or perhaps give some kind of explanation for being a cunt. When I saw him in Manchester he was sulky and grumpy but two years later in Glasgow he was happy enough and seemed like a completely different person
Partially agree and know where you're coming from , but artists are also humans who fluctuate moodwise, vibewise, healthwise etc - perhaps he's just not a robot or a good performing seal? You want integrity or fake from your artists?

Just thinking out loud, some of the the musical artists I've connected with over the years who have exhibited the most integrity (artistically that is) have also been erratic peformers, could be off the scale amazing or pretty untogetherly-bad and anywhere in between depending on the day semingly. Hawkwind, Fairport Convention, Roy Harper spring to mind as prime exaples, hell even Burning Spear could be lacklustre (never grumpy though hell no)