Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Marijuana - Experienced - Intense Weed Brownie Trip Report

mdc2512

Bluelighter
Well today I decided to try pot brownies today when I was offered them at school, I am a huge pot head I just had never got around to trying edibles. I decided since I was at school that I would only take half and take another tonight. I took half and it took a little over an hour to hit me but when it did it hit like a train. I was really high and pretty messed up and can't remember the tripish like feelings but I could describe them while high so I currently am 1 hour and 23 minutes into my other half. Here's my current trip and I create it.

(8:24) I ingest the weed brownie and this time on a full stomach and I'm expecting to hopefully get how high I got last time but a little delayed.

(9:47) That's the current time so its been 1 hour and 24 minutes into it, this time I am jamming out so some hard bass Migos "culture" project. The music feels good and I am actually just starting to lightly feel it.

(9:55) From the 8 minutes it has been I have got insanely fucked up, my music is onto 21 savage. I just remembered a minute ago the it felt like he was talking to me and I'm really starting to feel it. I can't really remember though if it was real or fake though, it's insane.

(9:59) I just found out that I could do weed brownies again tomorrow. I want to know if I should attempt more like 3/4 but I don't know because I was pretty high today I could kind of act strait though. I actually somehow answered a question I was asked even though I was so baked. Let me know... I am going to head off for a little longer when it strengthens!

(10:25) I fully feel the brownies and it's almost like I'm hallucination how connected I am in the music, I'm listening to Kodak and I feel so connected with it it's amazing.

(10:51) I am really fucked still from brownies probably in my peak but sleep sounds so amazing. I am ending this but as I do I am so lost in the music and in a total mind fuck and transe it is totally insane beyond words. It is so amazing and crazy so I'm going to head off to bed and post this and go to bed then wake up and see what ya'll think. I'm going to sleep and I feel like it is going to be amazing. Time was also weird during this high, seemed to go by slow in the moment but when I looked at the clock the time would have gone by so much but it felt like time was slow motion in the moment.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot this question!!

I was wondering and looking up in a trance how long it takes for weed brownies to peek. I know it takes a while to take in effect but when it does how til it peaks and how long is the peak? I really couldn't find a good answer maybe because I was feeling a little to high haha.

Ahhh weed browinies. They are the bomb. I did one at work once and i was so fuckkked up, i didnt realize it would hit me that hard. I was stocking shelves because back then i was working at a grocery store, i could barely keep my eyes open. Your fine man 2/3 of one is fine. My problem is ill eat one get high then get the munchies and eat more weed brownies. Ive ingested 8 before in a 8 hour time frame. And about the half life, its hard to know because of what strain, how potent it is, and how much weed is in each brownie. Is it a edible from a a legal weed shop or somebody baked up via black marker. Unfortunately my state is illegal still:(. Stay high bro but most importantly stay safe!