• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Marijuana causing my problem?

UPDATE:

smoked last night and its gone...

I'm confused. If one slight bit of it comes back I'm scheduling an appointment with my doctor.

The MDMA thing may be true, I have had problems with MDMA. I tend to get sick off it now every time I start to roll. Im not sure if that means my body no longer can handle it or what but im thinking about stopping longer than the usual month period. I did take magnesium pills yesterday as well.

I'd honestly ask your doc if it has to do with pot. He's not going to arrest you or anything, and I'm not as convinced as everyone else that pot has nothing to do with it. I've experienced this before randomly, and it was always when I was BLITZED...and I do recall a thread on Erowid that said something about this, and a correlation between this condition and marijuana smoking. Good luck.

Wow, I thought I was the only one. I wasn't really sure how to describe this feeling, but Felix you've summed up how it feels pretty much perfectly.

I first experienced this during a particularly intense cannabis high. When I smoked a couple times after that experience, I noticed the tingly numbness coming back, but it ignored it. I was alarmed however, when soon afterwards I started noticing the tingly/numbness while I was sober as well. At that point (this was 4 months ago) I stopped using cannabis completely. During these months, the symptoms gradually got more mild but never fully went away. And in the last 2 months or so, I noticed no improvement whatsoever. In these last 2 months, I was always able to immediately register what I was touching, but my sense of touch felt as if it had been desensitized and dulled.

I made the mistake of smoking again a few days ago - my first time in 4 months. Once again, my symptoms have intensified. Sometimes I do not know what I am touching (or whether I am touching anything at all), and the electric waves/pins/needles feeling can be very strong. I will now be completely abstaining from marijuana use for the foreseeable future.

I just hope this isn't permanent. The idea that marijuana could be linked to this objectively sounds absurd, I wouldn't have believed it unless it was happening to me.

Fix8Sed8Hallucin8, if you could dig up that Erowid article, that would be much, much appreciated. Or anyone else, if you have any info or guesses on this condition or what it may be, please post it. Felix I would also like to hear from you if you do end up seeing that doctor. Thanks a lot everyone.

The feeling only last at most for ten seconds. I will look it up online more and see what it could be.

This won't help, you need an objective view of your condition. Go see a doctor; preferably a good one that you know and trust. :)

Hey, everone.

I know I'm reviving a very old thread but this is something I'm really scared about.

Two days ago I smoked a very little amount of weed with my friends (it was my third time in my lifetime), and it was all fun until I was going to sleep when I had my sense of touch amplified like thousand times and a small touch to anything (even my blanket) would make a terrible pain in my hands and feet.
I thought it will be gone the next day but it's not. I have had the same feeling since that night and I still have that feeling right now :(
I just had the exact feelings as .Felix., and I'm concerned about it.

Please anyone tell me what I should do. It scares me :(

.Felix., how are you now? Are your bad feelings gone?

Thanks.