• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Marijuana causing my problem?

.Felix.

Bluelighter
Hello. I smoke Marijuana every other day and have been for the past four months. Just recently I have noticed something wrong with my sense of touch which is now starting to annoy me. WHen moving from different textures of objects rapidly, my hands get a very tingly sensation which is a cross feel between thousands of needles pushing against my skin (not painful, just annoying) or mass waves of static electricity between my hands and the object, giving it sort of a magnetic feel. Its confusing to describe but i was curious if anyone else had this issue. It's now really bothering me because it would usually last only a few min. than dissapear but it has been consistant now for the past 2 days. It has also been annoying me and worrying me because when I engage in sexual activity with my girlfriend, I cannot tell if I am grabbing her too hard or I cant feel the texture of her skin.

I have not used any other substances since Jan. 18th and that was MDMA. I also took tabs of LSD but they had no effect, bunk tabs.

Thank you

:!:(

Dont want to scare you but perhaps this should be brought up to a Doctor excluding the marijuana portion.

I was thinking that. Hmmm... So no one can relate? I guess another way to describe it is that my hands are sort of numb for a time. I have to use my mind and make it register in my head what im touching, than the feeling comes.

For instance, Im rubbing my my belly, than i move immediately to my blanket. I cant tell its my blanket until i look at it and register it in my mind.

Doesn't sound like anything weed related I've ever heard of. Go see a doctor.

Ive been smoking weed every day for about four years and I have never experienced or heard of anything like that..go see a doctor if it continues..

I get this feeling sometimes. FEels like pins inside your hand? Its somewhat painful but more annoying for me but I got it before I started smoking too so I dont think its related.

That's not weed related at all, its probably just low-blood pressure. It happened to me a long time ago, do you get dizzy when you stand up fast?

Ive had this happen to me about twice actually. I took some diphenhydramine and it was gone by the next day (went on for about two days).

My gf and I smoked last saturday (three days ago?) and she still has this feeling that the OP is describing.

i think this is in fact weed related - any other suggestions out there?

This just started happening. I usually get dizzy when I'm low and rise fast, isn't that normal? The feeling only last at most for ten seconds. I will look it up online more and see what it could be. It feels like something to do with nerves rather than blood pressure. I just feel its related because It also sort of resembles how my body feels when I am extreamly high and there are only certain points in my body that i can feel, like a stick figure with dots at the knees, elbows, hands, and feet.

Thank you for your responses.

i get that sometimes but not often and i doubt it has anything to do with weed. maybe its carpeltunnel from all the moving you do with your hand; jerking off constantly all day, or something like that. do you work with a jackhammer? are your hands completely numb?watch out man, seek medical attention and get hand surgery, you might want a robotic hand because their really strong and you could probably punch someone really hard if he tried to snatch your bud

i get that sometimes but not often and i doubt it has anything to do with weed. maybe its carpeltunnel from all the moving you do with your hand; jerking off constantly all day, or something like that. do you work with a jackhammer? are your hands completely numb?watch out man, seek medical attention and get hand surgery, you might want a robotic hand because their really strong and you could probably punch someone really hard if he tried to snatch your bud

lol but than i cant wank all day.

Ill wait a few days and see how it goes. If it persist or gets worse ill talk to a doctor. Thank you all for your replies.

<3

Chill out with smoking and see how it goes.

I had some wierd stuff happen to me sorta like that twice, My left arm goes numb, I thought I was having a heart attack..you can only imagine the paranoia...but its rare so I dont think its serious..both times smokin the kiefff

I know people who've smoked for 30 years without problems... Heavily as well, 70g between a couple a week.

No joke...

I never heard of shit like this caused by weed man, I would see a doctor.

I'm not a medical professional (but I HAVE been smoking every day for about 5 years, so I think my opinion is slightly credible?), but I'm not convinced your problem is directly weed related, but it might be an underlying medical condition that is infact brought out more by the smoking of weed. I suggest, as everyone else did, for you to see a doctor and tell them about your condition. It is very safe to tell your doctor that this happens to you when you smoke weed, they can not repremand you for things like that. It might be important to tell them incase it is directly caused by the weed.

This also brings to mind my grandpa's condition of neuropathy. Its a condition in which your nerves lose feeling, but before they lose feeling they feel very tingly for years, atleast in his case. He is now completely numb in his limbs and can hardly use them. If this is your problem it could be very serious, so please get medical attention and find out as soon as possible. Good luck!

As has been suggested, go see a doctor. I've twenty and more years with the herb and what you describe is not in my experience.

i'm too lazy to read the other posts but from my experience weed will bring back your MDMA trip and LSD or whatever forever after. Therefore the pot is triggering whatever fucked up sense of touch you have. Stop the pot and the MDMA for 3 months and i'll bet it goes away

Sounds neurological; THC's neuroprotective, so it wasn't weed.