• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Marijuana & Amphetamines?

Sorry to bump this thread but I HATE this combo...

I am a regular smoker, and when I smoke while speeding my thoughts tend to go through the roof, and I am not as happy as I was before. Which is really strange because trust me, nothing makes me happier than seeing my weed and packing it knowing ima get blazed as a MF ;)

I usually save it for the comedowns, it helps then.

I will say though: one time after a night of LSD and alcohol, and getting about maybe 5 hours of sleep, I woke up took 30mg of adderall, and 1mg of xanax, and me and a friend smoked at least an 8th of high quality medical weed all day, and it was A M A Z I N G i find benzos really help with the "staying in control" when your thoughts are racing, particullarly xanax.

overall though, amphetamines by themselves with marijuana is a terrible combo for me, and this is coming from someone who smokes every day. To eachs own I guess but I wouldnt recommend it.

awesome combo imo. throw some alcohol in the mix and you'll be blacked out but still going before you even knew what hit you. been a couple nights now where i wake up the next morning thinking 'damn, what a lame ass night not shit happened' then hit up one of my friends and they got a whole list of ridiculous shit i was doing and don't remember any of it.

without weed addies make me sit there and spin in circles from the anxiety it gives me.

i find i smoke ALOT of weed when im on amphed's i do feel stoned but it dosent get me to where i wanna be plus i have to smoke alot more to get the disired effect

I havnt tryed presciptions like adderal or ritalin, but I get the impression from these posts that legal amps are shit compared to illegal amps. Ive tryed speed/base and I love smoking bongs on it. So do plenty of my mate's.

Seem's pretty common in Australia.

I personly think that it is a waste of weed to smoke while high on methamphetamine,although after staying up on speed for several days and nights,and coming down ,during the come down if I smoke weed especially at night after being up, it gives me a kinda trippy wierd feeling that is good,sorta psycedelic after not having sleep for 48+ hours then smoking weed,of course you might start seeing stuff out of the corner of your eyes sometimes after a speed binge of 3 or 4 or more days,but when smoking weed after a binge it defintely makes for a trippy high and you do not "see" things like on acid or whatever,but it (the weed) enhances lights and stuff when coming down from a speed binge,I actually enjoy the trippy,but paranoia that weed brings after being up on speed.

Im perscribed adderall for my ADD and I find the weed+speed combo not that great, it really makes your mind race and isnt the most confortable high for me.

Really the only combo from weed I dont like.

But benzos+marijuana after coming down off speed is fucking amazing. I feel great :)

HA i duno once i did a shit load of speed and started to feel sick when i was coming down so i decided to smoke a spliff to myself and i got reaaaaaallly stoned but it was actually so buff, i fell asleep and awoke an our later to discover i have been heavily drooling, there was huge wet patch on my pillow and my face was covered in saliva .. not so nice :) haha

I have really come to find this is my favorite combo. After I have railed ice I like to be high on it for a few hours then start smoking weed. It combines nicely with where I am in the tweak for some reason and makes me feel more euphoric than anything this side of oxys.

I enjoy this combo also. A cone or three goes nicely with my prescribed d-amp in the morning and throughout the day for that matter. But it kind of cancels out the motivating, productivity increasing effects of the d-amp which is why I take it in the first place. I just end up listening to music, surfin' the net, reading stuff or something and not getting much done work-wise. Helps me relax a shitload at the end of the day though when the d-amp is wearing off. Weekends and days off I don't mind though obviously.

I never saw much point in smoking weed on meth, though I have on many occasions. Atleast until the comedown or when you start to feel tweaky like you say, ugly :) Chills me out a little and adds to the euphoria. But I prefer to save my weed for the comedown when it comes to meth. Normally end up in some room with a bunch of people hitting bong after bong at some stage, lol my friends and I are a bunch of stoners I guess :\:D

It's a great combo for writing papers. Weed gives you creative ideas, and the speed helps give you the energy to get those ideas from your head onto paper.

Didn't want to start my own thread....so far I like it....I smoke probably 3-4 hours after my last dose....I get so high....like euphoric....if you have felt this you know it's hard to describe....Yea oxy and weed is great.....but adderall and " this strain " are perfect.....I'm also a daily smoker of the stickiest of the icky

Last edited:
I actually used to do this combo all the time...personally I never even liked doing amphetamines by themselves, with the possible exception of Vyvanse.

Very euphoric but very wasteful at the same time - the main thing this combo ever taught me was to just enjoy weed by itself, and drop the unnecessary speed, due to its side effects.

It is good at helping you write though - whenever I wrote on just amphetamines, it would usually come across as pretty dry and weird - but with weed in me too, I could be much more flexible about what I was writing about and I'd try to incorporate new ideas all the time. Anyway, yea, the main downside to this combo is that since amphetamines are pretty fucking addictive, it's possible to get addicted to specifically this combo of drugs. Happened to me anyway, haven't really heard of many people dealing with the same...

amp UP, enjoy and smoke when coming down to stop the crash with reality