Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Marijuana: A weird but awesome experience

NikoBelic

Greenlighter
I've been smoking weed for over a year so this isn't a first time, but it was a time to remember lol. I went to hang out with two friends to smoke. We bought some decent weed and went to friend A's house. We got it from his dad so we smoked a bowl with him but I guess his wife doesn't want him or anyone else smoking so she came down and yelled at us and threatened to call the cops. So not off to a good start but it was funny seeing his dad get yelled at lol.

We decided to leave and find somewhere else to smoke. Friend B knew some people that would be down to smoke so we went there. I thought it was going to be some teenage friends or something but it was a bunch of middle aged people. We went to their back yard and it smelled like weed really bad haha. The oldest lady (the grandma) was really drunk I guess and greeted me with a hug. I was a little high from the bowl but it was still awkward lol.

They already had a joint passing around so we sat down and joined in. The grandpa had an awesome mario shirt on. Their 30 year old daughter was there along with her husband, and her 16 year old daughter who was sooo annoying. The whole night she kept stealing her moms beer whenever she went in to pee which was a lot. We busted out our weed and rolled two joints and passed them around. Then some other friends of theirs cam including a really old guy. It was pretty awkward smoking with them but it was cool too to see some old people enjoying weed still.

The grandma was funny and cool but weird too. She kept coming over to me and running her fingers through my hair. I was laughing but I was kind of annoyed by it too. Later on we go inside their house and some kids are playing mario party 2 for the nintendo 64. Ha I wanted to play with them SO bad! I just did't want to sound all nerdy so I didn't ask. Then we went back outside and grandma and her 16 year old daughter start to wrestle and try to throw each other in the pool. Then the grandma asked friend B to cleanse her house, whcih I guess is for "evil spirits" in the house. He said yes and they started talking about spirits. I couldn't help but just crack up at what they were talking about lol not to be disrespectful it just sounded really funny at the time.

So after smoking 2 more joints we tell them we have to leave. So I say it was nice to meet everyone and grandma gives me a hug goodbye. At this point I started feeling sick and had a bad head ache. I don't know if it was the weed or I just smoked too much because I don't usually smoke that much. So I go back to my house, go to sleep and wake up feeling fine.

I just wanted to share this story with someone because it was probably the most unique group of people I've ever smoked with. It was fun and awesome but those people were just strange and made me feel weird. Plus that 16 year old girl kept treating her mom like crap so it bugged me. And I don't know the grandmas life or how often she drinks but she drank tooo much last night and became violent with people a couple times. I kind of felt bad for the kids because everyones yelling getting drunk and high and they were just trying to play some mario party =/

I don't know but yeah ha so thanks for reading if you did!