• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Marijuana // 10$; Dime) Low-Moderate experience, high thoughts & feelings.

Pri3st

Greenlighter
Hi, this'll pretty much be what the title says, I'll provide a back-story, details, and answer some questions that may pop up in the future.

To start, I'm rather young and I really haven't done weed all to much, this is probably my 20th or-so time smoking Weed. I'm currently in a Rehab, so I'm doing what I can to dilute for the test. We sadly, were smoking out of a bottle but it still provided, pretty much the same output. We had 2 other people not including me, it was a Dime. 10 Dollars, it was NOT Regz, it was this; http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/5320/img5032.jpg

So, 3 people smoking a dime from a bottle, we all were pretty high and we could possibly be called ''light-weights'', but it was pretty strong. I don't claim to be a weed expert, but it was good for me, which is what counts.

Onto the actual high, after we were done, we were driving around. It was fun, and at that point, I surely felt somewhat weightless in my feet/lower body, and my head felt good, a really good buzz. Shortly after that, is when it really kicked it. It's hard to describe but it's the same effects I got from a small amount of K2/Spice. I'm fully high now, my vision is shaking and blurry, and everything I do is delayed, and somewhat heavier and harder to do. I had very very mild hallucinations, and or hearing things. If I move my arm, it's delayed and feels weird, and I feel a very mild numbness in my hands, etc. Here's the part of the high which is the most intense and pretty fun, but very hard to describe. I wasn't blacking out, but everything was basically blurting in and out, if that makes much sense. Let's say I was staring straight and I decide to take a look to my right, as I said my movement was delayed, and it just felt like I was looking at everything from a camera above my head, or pushed in the back of my head, at this point I knew I was high and I was holding up pretty well, with not many issues. When I talked, I talked bullshit. I tried getting points across but I failed the majority of the time, saying something irrelevant. I was also on the edge of my seat, and I wasn't panicking, but if something happened I'd be nervous, and jump probably. They were doing fun things, but it was crazy, we were in the left lane half the time which was funny. Anyway back onto the effect which is hard to describe, I still am at a loss of words. Everything was slower, mixed with visual effects. When I look back, I laugh and find some of it hard to remember. If anyone can help me describe what I'm trying to describe, that'd be great. If I wasn't in a car, it probably would have been a bit better, and some other things could have been better but overall, my funnest experience yet.

Just to clarify, weed isn't shit compared to other drugs but hopefully someone has a question or finds some interest in what I wrote, thanks.

Driving while experiencing that level of impairment (or riding w/ another impaired driver... ) sounds unwise.

Weed can definitely produce intense effects. Do you know what strain you smoked (or, how did the weed look/feel or seem, if not)?
Thx for the report. They're always fun to read-to see how others react to a given substance.

Driving while experiencing that level of impairment (or riding w/ another impaired driver... ) sounds unwise.

Weed can definitely produce intense effects. Do you know what strain you smoked (or, how did the weed look/feel or seem, if not)?
Thx for the report. They're always fun to read-to see how others react to a given substance.

It surely isn't the best idea, then again the Driver didn't seem as worse as me and the other guy, although he was doing stupid things. I mean it felt normal, and the weed looks like the imgshack link except it didn't have as many orange strains. Any other questions? No problem mate, thanks for replying.

that's a frosty nug ya'll smoked and the orange hairs 8o good trip report; I love riding in cars while baked ahhh especially while in the backseat, it feels like a space ship.