• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Mapv

alaafiya

Greenlighter
I just spend christmas vaporizing MAPV from china. I dont find much information about it online, it is stong as hell and I'm wondering if anyone have any experience of consuming this substans and know the the molycular buidlingblocks?

I will write about my experience soon but I need a coulple of days to land, now I'm just curious to now if somebody know about this apperently new RC.

Last edited:
I just spend christmas vaporizing MAPV from china. I dont find much information about it online, it is stong as hell and I'm wondering if anyone have any experience of consuming this substans and know the the molycular buidlingblocks?

I will write about my experience soon but I need a coulple of days to land, now I'm just curious to now if somebody know about this apperently new RC.

You mean. Mdpv?

Yes, I will, I'm waiting for the full name from the chinese factory, I can only tell you now that it is a cannabinoid receptor from the feel I got from it, and vaporizing 3-5 mg will turn you in to a zombie for about 1,5 hours (and I'm a veteran with 35 years of consumption experiense)

Its is absolutely tasteless, have a light smell of battery acid and come in white grayish powder form, no crystals.

Last edited:
Wait, you got something you don't even know the whole name and don't even know what kind of drug it is and take a few mg? That's more than reckless, you could've killed yourself, especially with powerful cannabinoids or fentanyl analogs..

I know it was not fentanyl, and I also have medical staff around me when testing, they give me an injection of an strong "upper" when they see which way I'm going, up or down. You see, the chinese supplier claimed that it was a new equalent to MDPV which I saw directly that it was not. If someone without experiencse recieve this, I'm sure many deaths will occure. And before I name the supplier I want to find out if anybody have heard of this RC since I know atleast 2 factories are stocking up on this subtans at the moment but not many poeple seem to have tried it.

Please do not mention the supplier's name - all source discussion is strictly prohibited on bluelight.

If you don't know the name of the chemical in question, there is very little harm reduction value in discussing it.

Please do not mention the supplier's name - all source discussion is strictly prohibited on bluelight.

If you don't know the name of the chemical in question, there is very little harm reduction value in discussing it.

Ok, my appology, I will not mention the supplier. Yet, my intention as to hear if anybody have any experience to share regardning this chemical since its brand new out of China.

Cannabinoids have nothing to do with mdpv.

I'm not trying to be rude but what your taking a drug with no name that doesn't come up on Google and you have unknown uppers and downs and medical staff to inject them.

Like what

Just a word of caution,

There are a ton of PV like chemicals that have been sold out of China over the years. So many it's hard to keep them all straight, especially since sometimes they are sold under non-standard names that don't really mean much.

Stuff gets banned and the Chinese start selling the next variant on the list. But sometimes, they still have a huge stock of whatever was banned or even sometimes whatever didn't sell well. They have been known to sell off old stock of a chemical by renaming it as something else. Or what you have may even be a mix of two or more chemicals they wanted to get rid of.

Hopefully somebody else can illuminate whatever the hell MAPV is suppose to be...

By the name, I would have expected it to be like mdpv, a-pvp, etc but you described its effects as cannabinoid like so... Im lost.

Did you buy it expected it to be a cannabinoid?

This literally sounds like a plot from a horror movie "Chinese drug dealers lure Americans in with the promise of a cheap high only to give them new research chemicals to study the effects as powerful antidotes are used to keep them alive"

I know it was not fentanyl, and I also have medical staff around me when testing, they give me an injection of an strong "upper" when they see which way I'm going, up or down. You see, the chinese supplier claimed that it was a new equalent to MDPV which I saw directly that it was not. If someone without experiencse recieve this, I'm sure many deaths will occure. And before I name the supplier I want to find out if anybody have heard of this RC since I know atleast 2 factories are stocking up on this subtans at the moment but not many poeple seem to have tried it.

what if the 'upper' doesn't reverse respiratory depression ? What if they give you too much of the strong 'upper' ?
What if you get a powerful stimulant active in the microgram range, take a few mg and go into cardiac arrest ?
What if they send you a NBOME analog and you take too much and kill yourself or at least have a horror trip ?

You're playing with your life

MAPV could theoretically stand for "4-Methyl-Alpha-Pyrrolidino-Valerophenone", i.e. the original Pyrovalerone that used to be an actual prescription drug (although you'd expect that one to be a controlled substance).

It's also fairly likely that "MAPV" is just a name chosen by the seller that doesn't actually describe the structure, and is just supposed to make it more attractive to buyers. Remember, these are the people that came up with names like "Thirtylone" for 5-Methyl-Ethylone or "3F-MeO-PCP" for "O-PCE".

alaafiya said:
(...) I also have medical staff around me when testing, they give me an injection of an strong "upper" when they see which way I'm going, up or down. (...)

What? Your personal medical staff with a suitcase of ready ampoules of amps watching over you as you get high?

It's incredibly foolish to just vaporize a powder all christmas long before getting info on the supposed chemistry particulars.

Get drugs from a reputable vendor with products that are clearly advertised and stop playing russian roulette.

You don't take cannabinoid receptors, those are in your brain. It may be a cannabinoid drug, but having to guess based on effects makes this a vague story.

What were you even looking for that the existing illicit and RC pharmacopoeiae (of identified drugs i mean) couldn't offer you?

There is an "MAPV" advertised from around China which is mentioned to be a potent agonist for cannabinoid receptors. I could inquire to see if they have any analysis documentation or ID.

The MA may stand for methyl amyl ether, which is basically half of the amide linked drugs like AMB-FUBINACA (also called MA-FUBINACA), which by the way is reported to make people zombie-like (sound familiar?) and end them up in the hospital:

On July 12, 2016 the New York City Emergency Medical Services (EMS) responded[5] to a "mass casualty event" in Brooklyn, New York, [6] where 33 people ranging in age from 25 to 59 years old were adversely affected by the drug.[5] 18 were hospitalized.[5] All of the victims were described by by-standers as “zombielike” and the cause was attributed to use of AMB-FUBINACA as the demethylated metabolite was found in the blood and urine of eight of the hospitalized patients that had been sent for testing by the DEA. Screening for the more usual drugs of abuse was negative in all 8 patients. AMB-FUBINACA itself was found in a sample from the product smoked by another patient. The metabolite was identified after 10 days and the AMB-FUBINACA was only confirmed 17 days after the incident.

Last edited:
Thanks for the moral lectures guys, it was supposed to be MDPV that I ordered but got fucked, it was a new supplier, they called it Mengdit MAPV. I now know what they sent me, it was a mix of Fentanyl and Metadon, a mix that some people make Spice from....anyway, done is done, thanks for your input.
PS. it was a hell of a ride though, and I will probably do it again when I'm in the party mode DS.

Don't do it again, this mix (I really doubt that it's fentanyl+methadone as both are illegal etc.) can kill you!

Spice made from methadon and fent?
What?...

How did you figure out what is in it?

Usually i don't hear people say "whats done is done" followed by "i am probably going to do it again".