• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mandy not touching my parrots evil twin after coke how much vally is safe?

Fazedsb

Greenlighter
OK so heres the story of tonights events,,,, My parrots evil twin finished work to find a nice little package from the postman. Oh look, its 7grams of pure (coke) ordered for the upcoming festival. Of course, being an evil twin, he had to try a little sample. And as we all know, this doesn't happen does it!!! After a small matchstick line of shiny, oily, scrape off the card loveliness, certainly a good vendor he has found. Anyway, He instantly text his gym partner saying he's not coming in, ran to the shop to buy some beers and baccy (he doesnt smoke unless messy) now would be a good time to mention that this particular evil twin has a heavy drug use past of mainly cocaine, mdma and nos. Anyway cutting to the chase he sniffed about 1.5 grams of the pure, and started feeling the usual 'I wana sniff more but its not doing much' my face is becoming pained according to his gf, so he takes 20mg of vlium, and snorted about a .3 of mdma crystal, and bombed 0.2.... this didn't really have much of an affect i ges its taken away the shittiness of the coke but i am far from my usual gurning semi eye closing mess that amount of md would usually do to me. So popped another 20mg of valley, and hes now having a little butane blast every 5 minutes or so to feel better... My question is how much more valley to take to make him sleep?
He started sniffing around 5pm, (T-9 hours) done the last line of coke about an hour ago (done about 2gs unnecessarily trying to chase the high) and the line of mandy about 30 mins ago, the diazepam was 15 mins ago

TL;DR
1.5 grams of flake, 0.5 mandy, 40mg diazepam, how much more diazepam is safe?

Forgot to mention he drank 2 beers. And please spare the 'omg you done too much blah blah' He is aware of this and watches his mate smash the fck out the pure like 7gs a session and another mate who will take grams of mandy over days , hes a monster

We don't use silly self-incrimination avoidance terms like SWIM or stuff concerning parrots on Bluelight, FYI buddy. It's just plain annoying to read and doesn't do you any good in avoiding conviction if anyone actually gave a shit to go for you.

Justifying your substance abuse by pointing out your mates can go through even MORE only shows they have less sense and more of a deathwish than yourself; it doesn't make your usage ok, and shouldn't really stop anyone from telling you how dumb it is (in a non-abusive way, of course).

As LucidSDreamr posted above, you've just wasted your MDMA. You'd both save your money and your health if you'd have done a little research beforehand.

Sorry if this is blunt or insensitive.

We don't use silly self-incrimination avoidance terms like SWIM or stuff concerning parrots on Bluelight, FYI buddy. It's just plain annoying to read and doesn't do you any good in avoiding conviction if anyone actually gave a shit to go for you.

Justifying your substance abuse by pointing out your mates can go through even MORE only shows they have less sense and more of a deathwish than yourself; it doesn't make your usage ok, and shouldn't really stop anyone from telling you how dumb it is (in a non-abusive way, of course).

As LucidSDreamr posted above, you've just wasted your MDMA. You'd both save your money and your health if you'd have done a little research beforehand.

Sorry if this is blunt or insensitive.

OK I apologise Iam new to this site usually just read drugs forum :) and I am not at all justifying my substance abuse by my friends actions, I know that it is my fault and I only choose to put what i put in my body, I just use them as OD references lol.

I have tried to do some research but all I could find was cocaine during or after mdma not vice versa

And no problem mate say it how it is

You should check out erowid.org And the FAQ'S around here. It's not a good idea doing huge amounts of drugs you know nothing about.
Also using friends as a OD reference doesn't really work different people's bodies will be able to tolerate different things.

NBOMe series are a prime example of this - one person can take a few milligrams and be right, the next guy takes 600ug and has a seizure.

sounds like your parrot needs an intervention. I could see a parrot on that show intervention....hooked on crackers, pecking feverishly at a little mirror....

NBOMe series are a prime example of this - one person can take a few milligrams and be right, the next guy takes 600ug and has a seizure.

Do you think this has more to do with unevenly dosed blotters? The Nbomes just feel so clean and have the lowest body load per intensity of experience of any drug I've ever experienced.

Do you think this has more to do with unevenly dosed blotters? The Nbomes just feel so clean and have the lowest body load per intensity of experience of any drug I've ever experienced.

No idea honestly, but from personal experience I'd say you're lucky regarding body load. 25i feels toxic to me; even when I think back to the first times I ever took it (first times I tripped ever), even through the amazing new sensations I was feeling I can tell now it didn't feel clean like mushrooms do (though they certainly do have potentially uncomfortable body load).

I've taken 2.4mg of 25i (stupid...) and it was extremely unpleasant. My guts hated me, plenty of muscle tremors, and holy jesus the visual disturbance was beyond fucked in a bad way.