European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Man had so much coke the drugalyser blew up

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Anthony Tutt, 23, had a cocaine blood level that was too high to measure on laboratory equipment, and was seen speeding in his Audi A3 around Eastbourne before being pursued to his home.

Tutt claimed he took a 'big fat line' after getting out of his car after testing positive for drugs on a roadside test by police.

But when experts tried to test his blood they found the amount of the class A drug in his system was above the range a laboratory machine could test.

He was found to be at least sixteen times over the drug-drive limit, but the full level of cocaine in his system could not be fully tested for, police said.

I can imagine the comments section on that article lol.

If there's one of many things guaranteed to put me in an irritable mood, it's reading Daily Fail comments sections.

First two linrs from the above,
"I've seen letters from people wanting immigrants' blood,
From people in Surrey meaning nothing but good".
Genius

John wrote an autobiography - pretty good I think he had a 30 year spell on tragic magic but he's back now.

" he kicked me in the balls and said something profound"

Last edited:
John wrote an autobiography - pretty good I think he had a 30 year spell on tragic magic but he's back now.

" he kicked me in the balls and said something profound"
He looks it, although how many ex smack addicts become the guest on Countdown?

JCC was crazy bitd , probably still is I remember him telling us he was going in to rehab only to 'escape' 24h later to come and score.