• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Male model died after overdosing on ecstasy with a couple who he invited to his paren

poledriver

Bluelighter
Male model died after overdosing on ecstasy with a couple who he invited to his parents’ £1.5million home so he could ‘watch them have sex’

Keen bodybuilder Jordan Gratwick died after taking a drugs overdose
He was found 'foaming at the mouth' in garden of a large country house
The 26-year-old had met a couple for the first night in a Fleet nightclub
Basingstoke Coroner's Court recorded a verdict of misadventure

A male model died after overdosing on party drug ecstasy with a couple who say he invited them to his parents £1.5million home so he could 'watch them have sex', an inquest heard.

Jordan Gratwick, 26, was left fitting and 'foaming at the mouth' in the garden of the large country house after taking a significant quantity of the drug.

He allegedly used ecstasy, also known as MDMA, in the summer house with couple Laima Sinka and Brandon Hersey, who he'd met for the first time that evening at a nightclub.

39BFF8A000000578-0-image-a-40_1477529291419.jpg

He then invited them back to his family's home in the picturesque village of Hartley Wintney, Hants.

The inquest heard the trio left Moo Moo's nightclub in nearby Fleet by taxi in the early hours of June 3 - stopping so Mr Gratwick could withdraw money from a supermarket cashpoint.
Police told the inquest they believed the cash may have been subsequently used to buy the MDMA, which they allegedly all took.

In a statement, Ms Sinka claimed that in the summer house Mr Gratwick asked if he could 'watch her and her boyfriend have sex' and that he also placed his hand on her thigh.
Ms Sinka said her boyfriend took exception and told Mr Gratwick, a keen bodybuilder, not to touch her, and the pair had a discussion in the garden while she was being sick.

In a statement, Ms Sinka said: 'He said he would like to watch Brandon and I having sex. He had his hand on my thigh and Brandon said not to touch me.'
Having gone outside, the pair returned and she added: 'Brandon and Jordan came back and Jordan was standing in the doorway.

'I wanted to leave, but Jordan prevented me by standing in the doorway.
'It appeared Jordan was not listening and he appeared to be spaced out.

'He put his hands around Brandon's neck. I was really scared because I thought Jordan was going to kill Brandon and rape me.'

The two men then walked to the side of the summer house, when Mr Gratwick then fell to floor, Basingstoke Coroner's Court, Hants, heard.
A statement from Mr Hersey, recalling the moment, said: 'He was just staring into my eyes and was non-responsive.
'I pulled his arms off me and he let go. He went round the corner and then fell to the ground.

'He fell on to his front. I then moved him to the recovery position. He turned blue and started fitting. Foam was coming out of his mouth.'
Ms Sinka ran to the house and woke Mr Gratwick's father Adam, an antiques dealer, who came outside to help his son until paramedics arrived.
However, they were unable to save him.

A post-mortem investigation found Mr Gratwick had a 'concentration of MDMA in blood that is significantly raised and likely to result in toxicity'.
Mr Gratwick's partner Elizabeth Reynolds told the inquest he took various brands of steroids and had made an appointment to get support with alcohol problems.
She added: 'I know he had been into bodybuilding and spent a lot of time in the gym prior to our relationship.

'He was using a large amount of steroids. He had different brands which he would inject into the shoulder or thigh area.'
Mr Gratwick had been working for Virgin since May, after being made redundant by technology giant Siemens.

PC Stephen Poynter, who spoke to the nightclub manager, told the hearing Mr Gratwick told door staff he earned £80,000 a year and that Ms Sinka may have been 'dazzled' by his money.
Coroner Andrew Bradley, who knew the family, recorded a verdict of misadventure.

He said that Mr Gratwick was 'perhaps weak' in his use of drugs such as MDMA and steroids and he believed the couple wanted to be with him in order to participate in a 'drug culture'.
Mr Bradley added: 'I have absolutely no doubt Jordan was used to achieve their ends - they got the use of drugs.

'I have no doubt that Jordan was a willing participant in being used. He may have felt flattered that they wanted to be with him.
'Jordan's death is sad, but I have no doubt that this is him voluntarily, but not purposefully, taking an overdose of MDMA and, for that, I am just desperately sorry.
'This is the most appalling misuse of drugs. It is a waste of a young and happy life.

'He was not self-destructive; he did not intend to die and this is an unexpected outcome of a purposeful act.'
Mr Gratwick's mother and father attended the inquest but declined to comment.

On a casting call website, a profile advertises Mr Gratwick as a 'tall bodybuilder with modelling and commercial advertising experience'.
It states he has experience as a body double in a commercial.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-1-5million-home-watch-sex.html#ixzz4OGWqEIXG

X is whack, I'm sorry.

I don't think it was one of Shulgin's best ideas.

I've had more than my fair share, from pills to the shiniest molly crystals on this side of the Milky Way.

It's not only overrated for inner healing, but is way too harmful, more harmful than any other drug I have put into my body.

I really think for as much good as people THINK it does them, they'd be better off using less toxic substances.

Call this biased if you want, but X is for immature seekers, and idiots like this troubled soul and other people who take it to get 'high' imo. There are other compounds of similar structure far superior for therapeutic usage IMO.

X is whack, I'm sorry.

I don't think it was one of Shulgin's best ideas.

I've had more than my fair share, from pills to the shiniest molly crystals on this side of the Milky Way.

It's not only overrated for inner healing, but is way too harmful, more harmful than any other drug I have put into my body.

I really think for as much good as people THINK it does them, they'd be better off using less toxic substances.

Call this biased if you want, but X is for immature seekers, and idiots like this troubled soul and other people who take it to get 'high' imo. There are other compounds of similar structure far superior for therapeutic usage IMO.

Your right alot of this seems very opinionated and while I won't argue it being harmful let's not forget he was on a load of steroids as well.

What's to say your drug of choice isn't for arrogant biased idiot drug users?

Unfortunate nonetheless as nobody deserves to die via drug overdose.

Take this as a lesson that mdma can kill you just like most things and you need to practice proper harm reduction.

so you're saying that people that take drugs just to get high are beneath you or something? something tells me you're not going to be very well liked around here with that viewpoint

this victim was probably on tons of steroids which can strain the heart....amphetamines and steroids and heart problems don't mix well