• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Making sure mdma is real on the spot

regularowen

Greenlighter
So I just moved to a new town and got sent to jail for public intoxication. While I'm jail I met some chill dudes who gave me a hook up for molly. I plan on hitting up the dude and buying 200$ In mdma. How can I tell if it's real stuff though on the spot.

A testkit is the only way. Taste, smell, texture, colour all tell you absolutely nothing. You can easily order one online, here's an example vendor

As above, a test kit will be the best way to go about it.

I'll go ahead and say though: be wary about whipping out a test kit and testing the stuff in front of a dealer. If they're trying to pass off something illegitimate or aren't sure themselves, they might take offence to you essentially saying "I don't trust you". God knows what kinda reaction a dealer might have. You'd be best buying a small amount and testing it after you've parted ways. At least if it turns up bunk you didn't risk the dude snapping and stabbing you or something lol

As above, a test kit will be the best way to go about it.

I'll go ahead and say though: be wary about whipping out a test kit and testing the stuff in front of a dealer. If they're trying to pass off something illegitimate or aren't sure themselves, they might take offence to you essentially saying "I don't trust you". God knows what kinda reaction a dealer might have. You'd be best buying a small amount and testing it after you've parted ways. At least if it turns up bunk you didn't risk the dude snapping and stabbing you or something lol

I was gonna say the same thing. When I was younger I did that a couple times and once almost got beat the fuck up. Buy like a single dose test it then come back. I'm not here to tell you what to do tho

I was gonna say the same thing. When I was younger I did that a couple times and once almost got beat the fuck up. Buy like a single dose test it then come back. I'm not here to tell you what to do tho

To be quite honest this is usually how I conduct myself among people who are less then open to the idea. They usually try to say something like "no i dont want to waste any" so i say "oh no its fine ill buy one from you and test it in front of you so we all have the understanding with no loss" Does it always end in my favor, no actually most of the time its a waste as i am testing an unknown sample at a festival but a lot of people are open to the idea of knowing what they actually have. Most people dont like being left in the dark if you can shed light on an unknown, even if its in their best interest not to know curiosity wins out when your presented with someone who has tools to show you what it really is.

IME if you got cash and test kit in hand, and they are not willing to let you test the bag they're selling you, it's bunk

Should add I was mostly talking about your stereotypical dealer; the one on TV lol. Just don't want to have some dude on the street get up you for not buying his shit or calling him a liar hahaha

IME if you got cash and test kit in hand, and they are not willing to let you test the bag they're selling you, it's bunk

Man, this is gold. I haven't even thought of this. Though I've practically never picked up stuff outside of friends, this would've flown over my head if I had been in that kind of situation.

And haha at the stereotypical dealer. I've seen them at raves, and parties too. I remember being at a party before, and some guy just came over to the table where I was at and started lining up lines, snorting I have no idea what, then asked me if I wanted some.

Two words: hell no. The guy just looked shady and like your stereotypical dealer, lol.