• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Making speed or meth

Hitman1977

Bluelighter
Has anyone on here ever had a go at making speed or meth ? I’m not after instructions before anyone has a go at me ... I just wondered

The way things are lately with meth, almost everywhere, it's been tempting. Getting sudafed is a pain in the ass though, which is probably why things have gotten to this point.
All I do now is acetone wash any suspect gear and results have been 50/50 on reclaiming purer dope.

Yeah. I oughta wash mine rather than just filtering out the gunk. There are surely likely to be soluble toxins in the sketchy mixtures going around. It’s such a hassle though and hard to hide from others in the house.

Yeah. I oughta wash mine rather than just filtering out the gunk. There are surely likely to be soluble toxins in the sketchy mixtures going around. It’s such a hassle though and hard to hide from others in the house.

Perks of living alone 🤓

The washes have been great for removing unwanted smells and tastes leftover from a half assed cook. And despite what others ahve said on here regarding MSM being impervious to acetone, I've had great results removing MUCH of it so long as everything is well crushed. But it's always crushed before a wash anyway.

My only concern is how much water is contaminating my acetone every time the can is opened and what I should be looking for as far as lost dope resulting from this contamination.