View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Making my own spore syringe. Need help?! Please

Karl in Wonderland

Greenlighter
Alright so the jist of it, I live in a town where mushrooms come and go so I'm gonna start growing them to provide enough for my house of 6. Anyways, I aquired a print of P.E. Spores from a good friend of mine a few months ago and am finally getting around to it. I bought some insulin syringes but someone I know who Has grown them says the needles on these are to small for the spores to flow through, on the package they say

1cc/ml for 100 units or less
8mm (5/16") length needle
31 gauge needle

I need to know what size needle I need to get or if mine are fine. I would greatly appreciate a quick reply, I found this out a little to late and I already have grain sterilizing and my totes set up and would like not to risk contamination. Thank you

You need 18 gauge needle tips attached to a 10cc barrel. An insulin syringe will not work for what you're trying to do. Do you know how to make a spore syringe from a print, or do you need that answered too?

Thank you very much, you saved me going out and buying like 10 kinds to figure it out. But no, i know how to make the syringe. I've been instructed through it before and I have read many teks, guides, ect

Yes about the gauge of the needle, I believe it's 18 gauge that is best. It's about the thickness of a chopstick.