• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Making my own compounded MDMA mix for caps

Dawglaw

Bluelighter
I am going to a big festival in less than a month and as the person the most educated about drugs in my group of friends, they have left it to me to procure and create the experience for them.

Instead of just capping the regular dose of crystal mdma powder, I am thinking of adding some boosters in the cap itself to make a mix. Anyone ever do this before?

I will have at my disposal:

MDMA, 4-aco-dmt, noopept, prolintane, caffeine, mxe, moxy, adderall, tianipine, etizolam, al-lad, 5-mapb, ethanol, pot, cocaine, vicodin

I tend to dose my mdma on the heavier side, so I am thinking of mixing 150mg mdma + 30mg noopept + 50mg caffeine for my initial dose cap and 70 mg MDMA + 30mg noopepet + 12.5mg tianipine + maybe 10mg of MXE for my booster cap.

Anyone have any other ideas for worthwhile combos to boost/bring a little more out of the mdma in a huge festival setting by creating a mix in the caps? Or is it better just to keep it.

If you read the rules, no one is allowed to recommend drugs to help accomplish a better high.

If you read the rules, no one is allowed to recommend drugs to help accomplish a better high.

If that's the case, and this thread is breaking the rules, then what if this thread was rephrased as:

I am going to a big festival in less than a month and as the person the most educated about drugs in my group of friends, they have left it to me to procure and create the experience for them.

Instead of just capping the regular dose of crystal mdma powder, I am thinking of adding 10-12 boosters in the cap itself to make a mix. Anyone ever do this before?

MDMA, 4-aco-dmt, noopept, prolintane, caffeine, mxe, moxy, adderall, tianipine, etizolam, al-lad, 5-mapb, ethanol, pot, cocaine, vicodin

I am strongly considering throwing all of these ingredients into a few caps and taking them all at once. However, I am open to removing several of these substances so we actually have a good time and don't kill ourselves. So in the name of harm reduction, which ingredients should I remove? I'm thinking I remove 10-12 substances. Thanks

%)

If that's the case, and this thread is breaking the rules, then what if this thread was rephrased as:

Instead of just capping the regular dose of crystal mdma powder, I am thinking of adding 10-12 boosters in the cap itself to make a mix. Anyone ever do this before?

I am strongly considering throwing all of these ingredients into a few caps and taking them all at once. However, I am open to removing several of these substances so we actually have a good time and don't kill ourselves. So in the name of harm reduction, which ingredients should I remove? I'm thinking I remove 10-12 substances. Thanks

%)

Wouldn't mix ethanol or cocaine on a roll or anywhere remotely close to the roll.

Not sure about aco-dmt, prolintane, mxe, al-lad or 5-mapb. RC class usually has strange added side effects and risks associated with drug combinations.
I wouldn't trust anyone except for the advanced drug discussion crew on the safety of combining MDMA with those RCs.

Adderall and caffeine are commonly used to help boost rolls. Though, adderall might also add unwanted side effects.

Vicodin is going to put more pressure on your circulatory system and possibly null the roll. Probably not a death sentence, but still not recommended.
Etizolam and pot are your safest choices for coming out of the roll. Wouldn't do them while on.

I am well aware of the rules, I was not asking for recommendations on what to take. Rather, of the substances I have available, would any of them boost my roll or potentially be unsafe to mix in the same cap as MDMA.

I have experience with all of the substances listed above, just limited to no experience with mixing them with mdma.

4-aco-dmt: Should be similar to hippy flipping, mix if you want to a trippier roll.
noopept: no idea
prolintane: no idea
caffeine: commonly used to cut MDMA, imo it makes the roll better and more stimmy/rushy
mxe: goes great with MDMA if you are careful with dosing, too much will fuck you up a lot. Can also cause pretty bad paranoia when both drugs start wearing off.
moxy: I wouldn't.
adderall: probably unhealthy to mix in, but like caffeine does add more of a push to the rull and I like the mix.
tianipine: NO.
etizolam: save for comedown.
al-lad: gets overpowered by MDMA from what I read.
5-mapb: I'd predict it will increase the amount of negative after effects. Might make for a more euphoric and intense roll though, I'd increase dose of MDMA rather than mix these two.
ethanol: don't put this in capsules.
pot: don't put this in capsules either.
cocaine: keep for another night, does not mix well with MDMA.
vicodin: save for comedown?

giving people combos of drugs (while having no idea what other drugs they happen to consume that random people at a festival put in front of them) leaves you responsible (legally) when these people overdose, have a sezuire/badreaction, were taking prescriptions you didn't know about or they didn't mention that interfere, etc.

I've always been very wary about giving even the best of friends anything because if they die, you get charged with murder. this happens regularly

unless you plan to watch everyone for the entire festival to make sure they don't consume random drugs, and have toxicology on them beforehand as well as full medical histories...you're probably taking a risk that is beyond your own control of managing.

Best constituents in a roll are:
MDMA 140~200mg
MDA 100~150mg
Ketamine 15~50mg

Some people like to add speed, personally I could do without any xtra stims.