• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Making lean UK

Tom3447

Greenlighter
Seen as you can't get prometh with codeine syrup in the uk is there an alternative way of making it with codeine pills? The pills have paracetamol so will need extracting. I would also want it to have the promethazine.

Please don't use slang like "lean" most are not going to know what the fuck that even is. Just find codeine and enjoy it....

Do a cold water extraction and forget about the prometh, it'll ruin the buzz. AFAIK one of your big pharmacies has a liquid-oral solution which is pure codeine - the chain rhymes with shoots. Good luck.

Seen as you can't get prometh with codeine syrup in the uk is there an alternative way of making it with codeine pills? The pills have paracetamol so will need extracting. I would also want it to have the promethazine.

You realize that no matter how much you want to be him, drinking lean & smoking blunts will not actually turn you into lil wayne, right? Why do you want to add promethazine to your codeine?

Try not to let your power corrupt you, as there are already signs of that process beginning. I'm sure you used to give friendly, warm reminders, but now they have become more like ominous threats. Don't go down that road man, because withoiut the actual authority of octually being a mod, if you just make a reputation as being someone who posts no HR advice and just goes round lookig for new nembers to threaten then nobody will take your authority seriously.

As for OP. Promethazine (Sominex Brand) with your codeine of choice being either a CWE or Prescribed Codeine Phosphate is best taken orally, on an empty stomach also. Don't go over 450mgs of Codeine as you will get absolutely no extra benefits.

If you're naive to Codeine then I suggest starting at between 100- 150 mgs.

Take care.

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of people prefer plain codeine over lean(codeine+promethazine to clarify), but if you prefer lean then find some promethazine pills and take them along with the codeine. the few times i did lean i did it in pill form, taking 6 30mg(thats a high dose BTW) codeine pills and a seperate 12.5 mg promethazine pill.

Prometh is sold on the shelf in Aus and codeine OTC, IME prometh doesn't make an opiate high any more enjoyable. I tried a couple times to potentiate heroin with prometh and it just made me tired and grumpy, other people I know experienced the same effect. IMHO just take the codeine (CWE) if you want a buzz.

people use promethazine with codeine because it like slurs you and makes you act kinda dumb, like once i pissed off of my friends back deck on lean(codeine+prometh to clarify) even though his neighbor was a cop. it's better for party's, but less euphoric, so codeine's really the omly opiod it's good with. ive heard benydrill is a better alternative though, but u needa do smaller doses of codeine

I fucking hate him, I've just heard it make the high more intense so I wanted to try it.

Try a low dose of dxm with it, i know it works really well with hydrocodone

Bro your in the UK, we have codeine linctus, it's is soooo much better than any of that lean shit we are blessed to have it.
I don't care what Z-Ro, UGK, DJ Screw or any of those rappers say, also on the topic 'lean' is a generic term for codeine, your talking about purple drank.

If you really wanna take promethazine with it buy some sominex, but it'll make the high worse, you just won't itch as much. Look man my name on here is a Lil Ugly Mane quote but in the UK the opiate game is different. Don't take advice from hip hop

Sorry man I went in a little hard there, this topic is a bit of a personal gripe for me.

If you really wanna do codeine then google codeine linctus, just be careful you might really like it and it is really available in this country, mostly online though now a days. I'm gonna go ahead and guess your around my age, I'm 21 and live in London, I've got 4 pharmacies that serve me regularly and they were a bitch to find. But fuck it I pretty much just do morphine these days anyway.

Damn codeine demon!! Using Z-RO as an example mad respect for knowing the true OGs of the game... And I used to be obsessed with trying to get lean (im 22 live in Los Angeles ) but it's over hyped and expensive I gave up trying to find it honestly it's like 20$ an ounce which is 60 mg codeine with promethazine... I ended up getting 60 , 30 mg Tylenol pills for like 25$ worth of weed lol and realized I woulda had to drink half a pint of lean to feel even a bit , 600 mgs to feel high and relieve withdrawals ... So it's nice I guess if ur new to it or to sip it for fun idk what the difference is with promethazine rather than in a pill form

Trust man I've said it on so many threads but I am so grateful for codeine linctus, 600mg for less than a Big Mac meal, I've seen the American prices on the deep web and my heart goes out to you guys.

I might be from London but all due respect to the southern hip hop scene, I believe grime was heavily influenced by it in the early days. Look At What You Did To Me will always resonate with me, I relate to it so much even though I'm thousands of miles away.

That's fuckin awesome hats off to you man.... We got people GROWING up in Texas or the south or that are into rap and don't even know the southern legends of the 90s - mid 2000s pimp C big moe z ro trae da truth lil flip man OGs I was addicted to h and went on a crazy search to get lean just to try it never tried did just for the taste and to turn on rap and sip , all I could get was 2 ounces so j couldn't feel much but it was a nice taste to try it ....'kinda sucks when ur paying 20-30$ an ounce (each oz is 60 mg codeine)

You realize that no matter how much you want to be him, drinking lean & smoking blunts will not actually turn you into lil wayne, right? Why do you want to add promethazine to your codeine?

lol, this. Just be happy you can even get high on codeine.