• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Making Clonazolam solution with Mannitol/Clonazolam compound?

NoLiver

Bluelighter
Its about a Mannit/Clonazolam mix. 50:1. Maybe sold in this form because it makes it easier to measure. We found no pure Clona in our region, its everywhere out of order!

Got a X,000 (milligram) scale and could make capsules. A friend of mine thinks its unsafe even if i stretch it with +100% of lactose to reduce measuring-deviances by 50%, what would be relatively safe in my opinion.

But he wants a homogenic liquid solution. How could i do that with this compound? :?

Mannit will be soluble in water but recrystallizes under 25°C. Clonazolam will be soluble in Propyleneglycol.

Thought about:
  • soluting the whole stuff in warm water.
  • Hold it warm till all the mannitol is soluted and let it rest till the (water-unsoluble?!) Clonazolam fells to the Ground.
  • Then removing as most Water/Mannitol-Liquid as possible so that there will be a sediment of Clona-particles in a small puddle of water.
  • For this i would use PG and had a homogenic Clona/PG solution with some water...

What do you think about this procedure?

Do someone knows a better Method to get a homogenous solution which is well volumetric dosable with syringe or something?

(If its the wrong section, please move it to pharmacology subforum. Was unsure.) :\