• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Making capsules with potent substances

Tony Williams

Bluelighter
First off I am very sorry if this isn't allowed for discussion.

Basically I have alot of Noopept and I want to make it into capsules. I want them to be 40mg-60mg each and I have size 1 capsules.

Am I right in saying I need to add another powder like Creatine or something so theres 40mg-60mg suspended in 250mg powder

So for 100 capsules 4G Noopept and 20G creatine, then I mix it together till it's distrobuted for as long as possible and then just make capsules in a capsule machine.

Thanks.

Why not put 40-60 mg in every cap then cap it. Boom done no fillers no sketch

^ because there is no way to accurately measure such small doses

Why not make a aquas solution, you can control the dose that way accurately (volumetric dosing?)

(Btw not familiar with noopept)

^ because there is no way to accurately measure such small doses

Why not make a aquas solution, you can control the dose that way accurately (volumetric dosing?)

(Btw not familiar with noopept)

Is there really such need for great accuracy with something that isn't that potent in the first place? I think the margin of error using even a cheap set of mg scales isn't going to be a life or death situation. Why bother mixing it with an inert substance where the risk of hotspots is even greater than the slight inaccuracy of measuring each dose individually?

As I said, I am not familiar with the drug in question. If it’s mild, you’re right. I just prefer volumetric dosing

As I said, I am not familiar with the drug in question. If it’s mild, you’re right. I just prefer volumetric dosing

Neither am I, I'm just working on the basis that if its sold as a nootropic, then it's going to have an effect slightly above placebo at best...

To the OP, your capsules dont need to be full you know, the more filler you add will inhibit absorption. As d1nach said, just put your required dose in each capsule. Then if I were you, when it comes to dosing I'd just open the capsule and pour it into a drink.

I was going to post about this, although I'm wanting to encapsulate something far stronger (using size 4 capsules, cpacity of 50-125mg of most substances, to carry 0.5mg or 1mg of flualprazolam or flunitrazolam, given I have the pure powders of both. Convenient for dosing, my own use only. But damn, I can't figure it out. I've considered making a solution in a strong alcohol, then using a binder/filler, table salt at worst (but should theoretically work) to absorb the solution, mix EXTREMELY well, an allow the solvent (alcohols) to evaporate away, leaving the benzo evenly throughout the salt or whatever. I'm aware of the danger of hotspots, and I'm thinking there is a strong possibility with this method. Thatsaid I've used a very similar method to soak dissolved synthetic cannabinoids into tobacco and evaporate it, which worked quite well. I'd first be working out the capacity of the capsules, I do have a capsule filler and good scales, then calculating everything to discern how much filler, benzo powder, and volume of solvent and mass of absorbent binder needed to quickly and accurately fill 50 capsules by basically dumping the resulting mixture onto the capsule filler and scraping it even. Quickly in the end, a lot of preparation to start with. I'm wondering if I'm missing any quick guides, tips, or something big and I'm just an idiot.