• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Making butter from vaporizer leftovers

Armoth

Bluelighter
Would it be worth it? I've saved ounces and ounces of mid-grade vapo trash, and I was looking for suggestions on what to do with it. I've already tried the cheap man's hash, and it didn't turn out very good. Suggestions?

i would like to try this too, perhaps i need a flavoring to cover up the burned yucky tasting vaporizer leftovers

Yeah it works great. A very sedating couch locky body stone. I save up a zip and then make 2 sticks of butter.

So how much would you guys recommend per ounce of butter (or whatever measurement butter is measured in). And I'm a bit newb, what's the best way to prepare it?

Please use olive oil or canola as its easier. I've had great success w\this method:
The general rule is one gram of weed to one tbsp. of oil. Considering you've already vaporized your weed I would double that to two grams of weed per tbsp of oil. Simmer in a large pot w\ a decent amount of water. Don't boil it whatever you do. Once you feel confident about the extraction (anywhere from 3-12 hrs. depending on who you ask), then you can set aside pan to cool. Filter out the weed and put solution in freezer. Once oil freezes it becomes a gel you can scoop up and the water will be frozen solid. Then add your pot oil gel to whatever your heart desires.

Once your done olive oil will become dark brown to black while canola will become a dark brown.

EDIT: That color rule is very general and will vary depending on many factors including what type of weed is used. Just know the oil will change color and this is a good sign. Also don't forget to stir the oil ever so often. Sorry I wrote this after a bowl hit.

Last edited:
How much vaporized herb should you use in a firecracker?

What are the effects of the vaped herb since there's no THC in it and it's all CBD and CBN? Does it put you to sleep? Or does it just relax you like Indica herb can without getting you stoned since there's no THC?

Is that how you make oil or ISO hash weekend? Or do you use that oil in recipes in place of butter?

How much vaporized herb should you use in a firecracker?

What are the effects of the vaped herb since there's no THC in it and it's all CBD and CBN? Does it put you to sleep? Or does it just relax you like Indica herb can without getting you stoned since there's no THC?

Is that how you make oil or ISO hash weekend? Or do you use that oil in recipes in place of butter?

The effects are very sedating. I always combine it with weed through a vape so I can get some THC in my brain too.

the strongest brownies ive ever made or eaten have been with vaped bud.

just put however much bud you want in the batch in a little more than the required amount of oil, simmer in a double boiler for 2 hours + and then strain and cook with the oil.

1 gram of vaped weed will get you stoned
2 grams will fuck you up
3+ grams there is a risk of passing out

Im going to disagree with WEEKEND ADDICTION
just do the butter thing,it is exactly the same except it is much easier to collect all of your solid from a liquid, rather than scraping some goo off a chunk of ice.

Also you do not need to cook it as long as you would fresh buds:
because the vaping has prepared the cannabinoids to be dissolved pretty quickly.

water,butter, buds- simmer
about 40 min and your set, I usually do an hour. strain through cloth(i use a t wet shirt piece) while its still hot(wear rubber gloves) let cool in the fridge ,or freezer if you are in a hurry.

when the butter is solid you just tilt the pan and the liquid pours out leaving the butter in the pan, thats pretty damn easy

this is optional but i feel that it makes the product much cleaner:

after draining the poo water pour some cold clean water in the pan with the butter and pour it out of the pan again,

you will see the milk solids that are stuck to the underside of the butter be washed away,
collect the green gold
now you have clean butter that is ready to be cooked with.

Last edited:
Pax butter

I have a pax. I used 24gm of leftovers from the medium setting, 4 sticks of unsalted butter, 1 1/2 cups of water. 6 hrs on low. Strain into bowl, next morning drain water and you have super potent butter. Has worked flawlessly 3 times now.