View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Making a solution of DOC

benjaja

Greenlighter
Before my eyes were pealed open to the thriving clearnet markets selling this as well as that I was subject to the mistakes of foolhardy kids laying blotters of unknown strength by unknown measures. I've loved DOC but felt ill at ease taking those hits not knowing how they were laid. The effects were very different from time time time, but that brings us to the present tense. Now I am not asking you all HOW or HOW much to take, but simply looking for some guidance on how to make the Ethanol solutions. I have .5g so 500mg, without breaking the rules can anyone tell me how to safely make this into 5 100mg/10ml bottles?

Ifthis is against the rules, fuck, Im sorry. Delete it.

step 1 - aquire gemini 20 mg scale (.001, NOT .01) on amazon or ebay for ~25.

step 2 - measure out 100mg doc

step 3 - measure 10ml of ethanol (i like proplyene glycol myself, got 16oz usp/food grade on amazon for $8)

step 4 combine in 10ml bottles.

step 5 - agitate until powder and liquid are fully combined. Perhaps soak bottle in warm/hot water bath then agitate.

Pretty easy. Most important step is using a milligram scale. Don't just assume what you have is 500mg and split into 5 piles because that's the amount you think you purchased.

step 1 - aquire gemini 20 mg scale (.001, NOT .01) on amazon or ebay for ~25.

step 2 - measure out 100mg doc

step 3 - measure 10ml of ethanol (i like proplyene glycol myself, got 16oz usp/food grade on amazon for $8)

step 4 combine in 10ml bottles.

step 5 - agitate until powder and liquid are fully combined. Perhaps soak bottle in warm/hot water bath then agitate.

Pretty easy. Most important step is using a milligram scale. Don't just assume what you have is 500mg and split into 5 piles because that's the amount you think you purchased.

Exactly what I needed to see, succinct and speedy. I do have that exact model actually. Don't wanna touch a chemical like DOC active in the 2-5mg range without. Thank you! So as far as measuring out a 3mg dose, I'd use how many cc?

http://www.amazon.com/Syringe-Luer-...d=1423887114&sr=1-2&keywords=propylene+glycol

.5ml = 5mg?

Last edited:
Exactly what I needed to see, succinct and speedy. I do have that exact model actually. Don't wanna touch a chemical like DOC active in the 2-5mg range without. Thank you! So as far as measuring out a 3mg dose, I'd use how many cc?

http://www.amazon.com/Syringe-Luer-...d=1423887114&sr=1-2&keywords=propylene+glycol
the graduation on those pipettes is .5ml If your solution is 10mg/ml you it would be bettter to have a pipette that measures in .1/ml.

I suppose they would work fine though, you know at the .5ml mark you have 5mg and anything less is ... well... less! It would be better if you could be more exact though.

the graduation on those pipettes is .5ml If your solution is 10mg/ml you it would be bettter to have a pipette that measures in .1/ml.

I suppose they would work fine though, you know at the .5ml mark you have 5mg and anything less is ... well... less! It would be better if you could be more exact though.

Boom!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281552040015?var=580572354396

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251096565206

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251593646022?var=550494637962

Incase anyone wants to do something similiar I've done the legwork
Thanks !

Last edited:
I've never thought to use P.G. for a DOC solution. I always use ethanol, specifically Tanqueray Rangpur as the lime taste goes oddly well with the bitterness of the drug.

I'm so freaking excited to have a better control over what/how much I dose now. No reason DOC wouldnt dissolve in PG right?
Also, in your experience, does a 10ml bottle have room for the 100mg of powder as well as a full 10ml?

I've never thought to use P.G. for a DOC solution. I always use ethanol, specifically Tanqueray Rangpur as the lime taste goes oddly well with the bitterness of the drug.

I'm a shitty alcoholic and I'm not looking to go down that road at the moment. Making any type of ethanol solution is a no go for me.

Now that I think about it is there a reason PG wouldn't work for any variety of substances? I use it for etiz and it's fine. I would wait for someone more knowledgeable to chime in.

I have a 10ml dropper bottle with 100mg etiz and it works fine. I don't see why DOC would be any different, but that doesn't mean it won't? Or does it?

A quick search doesn't turn up anything on doc in propylene glycol. People always seem to use water or ethanol. I've worked with 2 types of DOC. One type is crystal and instantly dissolves in water or alcohol. The other type is a powder that while won't completely dissolve in alcohol still has a dose range that suggests it is predominantly pure. For the sake of science I will try dissolving a small amount of each in P.G. and report back. If for some reason it does not work you could either dissolve small amounts in water or just use ethanol but drop your dose on a paper, and let it dry before you eat it if you're trying to avoid the taste of alcohol.

Last edited:
I'm a shitty alcoholic and I'm not looking to go down that road at the moment. Making any type of ethanol solution is a no go

Todays 5 weeks without alcohol or herb for me. Its not my place to give a stranger advice but out of love I hope you have/ get things under lock. :)

Hmm water or alcohol, if even water works there seems to be no blatant reason PG won't work. Ill try in due time with one batch and report back!

^Yeah prop. glycol is the way to go if you don't want ethanol, though I wouldn't be able to guess how concentrated you will be able to get the solution. It's in the same ballpark as ethanol though..

I think both microgrammage per drop as well as sub ml volumes for a dose are a bad plan... drops are not constant volumes so not reliable enough, unless you make it like 100 ug per drop, then the variance cancels out. I do something similar with AL-LAD, which should be a lot safer physically but the same thing applies: I think it is nonsense to want to have 1 or only a few drops for a dose. Convenience or laziness are not worth sacrificing accuracy IMO.

Make the solution less concentrated. It also depends on how accurate / measured the syringe is you will use for it. In any case, 1 mg / ml seems easy to remember and handle if you ask me.

Even if DOC is a stable substance I don't see why you should dissolve it all right away. Only make a small amount of solution, use it up then make fresh solution. It's just bad practice otherwise, I understand making 500 ml is a bit rich, so make a little bit of solution with lower concentration. That way you can afford more potentiation by evaporation of your ethanol as well, or other errors you need to account for.

^Small batches are definitely better considering that you won't lose your whole stash if you screw up. It is a pain in the ass when you're working with something like etizolam if you're dosing daily as having to make a solution every couple of days gets old but seeing that one doesn't generally use DOC more than a few times a month a 20-30mg solution should last a good while.

With a 1mm syringe thats marked clearly between .1s getting a dose of .2 or 2mg should be easily consistent. Using an eye dropper would be alot more erratic than the syringe I linked.

Ill hold off on making all of it into solutions and per the advice here Ill start with .05 per 10ml

I do what yepyep outlined, except I go with 1mL/mg. I use 30mL bottles to store in, and put 30mg into 30mL of alcohol (alcohol is best because it prevents bacterial/microbial growth). Then I use a 1mL orange syringe that you can get for free at pharmacies by asking (it's a common thing, it's not sketchy to ask), which has .1mL graduations, so I can reliably dose down to 100 micrograms.

My 30mL bottles last for months... the last time I made one was in July and I still have half of it left.

Exactly! Xorkoth has the right idea imo.

0.050g or 50 milligram in 10 ml is still 5 mg / ml. Yes you can more or less measure single milligrams - but when measuring DOC doses you really benefit from that extra digit to measure x.y mgs like 2.3 mg for example. You will survive without it, but that is what they call a significant figure.

Indeed; the difference between 2.5mg, 3mg, and 3.5mg is very significant. I take 2.5-3mg when I want a full trip but I want to spend it hiking or something... I take 3.5mg when I want a more intense voyage where I will be relatively incapacitated for a while. I never take 4mg, I have before and I will again but it's a serious dosage for me. If you make a solution with 10mg/mL, you have no real way of measuring in .5mg increments. At 1mg/mL, you can measure in .1mg increments with confidence. I have a variety of specific dosages I use for specific tasks, from .6mg for a light, theshold day-sparkle dose to 1.2mg for the lightest fully active dose, to 2.2mg for a transparent hiking/nature dose, etc. DOC is very potent.