• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Making a pipe out of 100mg cocaine

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Got some fire cocaine but proper craving a pipe I got some baking soda would it be a waste to try make a little pipe out of this if goes wrong can always plug it.
Do I Cook the water and. Cocaine then sprinkle baking soda and when it foams leave to dry I'm getting more later just wonderednif possible to get a pipe from 100mg

No it wasn't I did get a decent pipe but prob would of got more out of sniffing it would recommend doing with half a g as I got a decent pipe out that and only added sprinkle of baking soda numbed my tongue and tasted good I think I prefer snorting it glad I didn't go buy a rock it all taste like baking soda never smooth and numb ya tongue quality over quantity

This coked banging I've only had tiny lined and the pipe did me it's kind of cocaine where u don't fiend massively I been having keys got one left and few hours to wait till my guy reloads prob chsngenmymmind by then

make it in the spoon, you just have to contact the expert @Zonxx and he'll teach you. hell he even has a thread for this
indeed.
Got some fire cocaine but proper craving a pipe I got some baking soda would it be a waste to try make a little pipe out of this if goes wrong can always plug it.
Do I Cook the water and. Cocaine then sprinkle baking soda and when it foams leave to dry I'm getting more later just wonderednif possible to get a pipe from 100mg
if youdon't have a pipe, don't both making one, smoke it off foil.
to cook coke, the higher quality coke the less soda you need. Put a half gram of coke on the spoon, throw about 1/4 of that amount of soda ontop, take a toothpick or something to mix it together, take a kleenex, dip it in water (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN ICE CUBE ON THE TABLE.) squeeze out most of the water, till you got a couple drops, re dip and youll know how much to squeeze, put ALITTLE water into the spoon ( JUST ENOUGH to make the coke/soda look like mud, maybe 1-2 drops more) then stir that again, now heat under spoon, bring to boil aka you'll see your crack forming, and bubbling, once that happens, STOP HEATING. touch bottom of spoon to ice cube for a few, dry bottom of spoon, drop alittle more water make the crack wet its not done it, stir that again, and add heat once more, not to boil, just for 5-10 seconds, you'll see it hardening. if done right, you'll have a good smoke :)

check my thread out, i'll post some pictures here shortly if i haven't deleted them already for you.IMG_0483.JPGIMG_0513.JPG

I don't have any of the cooking process that i haven't deleted, i'll snap some later when i make another bag, but as you can see, my container is full right now so that won't be till much later ^ attached are some pics of properly make rock.

Attachments

• IMG_0485.JPG
    IMG_0485.JPG
    193.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Always transfer your coke from the cooking spoon to another once done using i prefer a butter knife, so it dries nicely, and scoop everything up, and just put it ontop ofthe rock/rocks you made it'll all dry together(y);)

Make sure to let it dry for about an hour optimally before using (if used too much water it'll take much longer OR. won't dry properly period, you can always smoke it right away, i do, i suggest taking a tiny test hit when done to assure your cook went properly, if ya don't get high as shit, ya did smt wrong)

I got like one good pipe I didn't even concentrate really jus cooked scraped let it dry for a half hour to hour then there was really dry rock on the knife smoked that and numbed al.mouty and tasted proper nice
Then with the residue j got a bit of bud and jus scraped that all over spoon and.smoled that and it worked.
Can get more but got to wait couple.hours by then I be on comrdown but if hurries up I'll get the deal and cook half a g up and.sniff the other tempting or comedown and save my.money time will tell .
So easy to do shame I didn't have more but it tasted proper I hardly used any baking soda since I was only.aiming to get one.pope which I got me and my mate cooked half a g up before to hardly any baking soda only.mwde a couple pipes each pipe gave us massive bellringer I think the.mwincrack.dealers recooks his crack it's shit all time this is smooth and then numbe all.mouth I was wired off little.lines earlier I am giving him a hour and then fucking it off taking my.painkillers for comedeon and save myself some.koney but can get it in tick if really wanted to get two.more cook one and sniff one so.tempting I could get white now but it's shit stuff and he smokes it all his self and been told he always got two sep bags full.of two dark and two gear cos he bashes when it already been bashed about three.tomew before I'm fucked sorry

don't snort half a gram and smoke a half.... i even very rarely do a line while smoking, its not safe.

No it isn't I feel way different smoking and snorting than jus one or other I got bout three lines left don't rly want them tbh but I'll jus buy more info save it for tmoz
Glad I didn't cook no.more crack is shit compared to snorting atleast it can last up to a hour I have a pipe and k want another straight away