• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Making a dime out of it...

Egzoset

Bluelighter
Salutations everybody,

For a taste of change i thought i'd just launch a thread over controversial pictures which medias typically feed on, for example:

22gq4x.jpg

It was supposed to be an experiment performed by Colby Persin posing as a homeless father and his girl, then an hopeless addict...

IMO this work$ only because some people love to hate, or hate to love... And this is great for rating$, naturally!

Good day, have fun!! =D

I think I saw this. These social experiments are brilliant. I sometimes wanna carry out some myself.

Salutations Blank,

These social experiments are brilliant.

M'yeah, brilliant and socially "toxic" as well i believe!

Here's a different type of sample, this one here has been seen many times on cable-TV:

jauiw4.jpg

Talk about making a dime out of it!... 8(

Good day, have fun!! =D

Salutations,

wtf lol haha

Yes, one could say that's reminescent enough of my own initial reaction. So lets refresh this memorable TV-Science moment once more, in original English version this time:

Page 28:

Narrator « Female marijuana plants produce a sticky resin that catches the pollen that male plants produce. That resin is highly psychoactive. To trick the females into making more of it, the growers keep male plants exiled from the grow room. »

Male Grower « So in essence what you're seeing is extreme sexual frustration. This room is full of women who are looking for some guy to come by and give them some pollen so they can create seeds and they try harder and harder as time passes and the more uncessessful they are, the more the production of the resins that is intended to attract pollen, increase. And that increases the psychoactive elements of the plant. »

Now here's the actual site of fertilisation in a cannabis female plant, unless i'd happen to be mistaking (...):

29uosae.jpg

Good day, have fun!! =D