• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Making a crack cocaine pipe using Australian materials?

Rivercitybandit

Greenlighter
Could someone give me a tip on smoking crack using materials bought from Australian shops. I really want to avoid getting one sent over the internet because that will take time and I'm keen to blast off. I noticed in the tobacconist they sell meth pipes but they have a bulb on the end. Is there anyway to snap that bulb off the end without breaking the stem. Otherwise my only other option is to smoke through a can with holes in it and cigarette ash or a bottle with alfoil ontop with holes covered in ash. If I were to smoke it this method with the bottle and the alfoil with ash would that be low efficiency? Thanks in advance.

Is it not possible to smoke crack in a meth pipe?
It vaporizes at about 90C/194F so there is no need to directly apply the flame.
Has anyone tried?
@Zonxx @Zopiclone bandit

Is it not possible to smoke crack in a meth pipe?
It vaporizes at about 90C/194F so there is no need to directly apply the flame.
Has anyone tried?
@Zonxx @Zopiclone bandit
yeah, it works just fine, but you generally want direct flame or else you don't quite get the full effects, but in my experience when you don't use direct flame the high seems 'cleaner' for lack of a better word, but it definately is more effective if you use direct flame, most people don't use CONSTANT direct flame with the straight tubular pipe, but generally a certain degree of it is always included

i've smoked it in a meth pipe, its aight, i think i needed to use a torch lighter to properly get everything though if i remember correctly, been quite awhile, i reccomend simply smoking it in a small metal 5$ weed pipe with 4-5 screens, only put in as much as you can hit at a time and you'll get more out of it vs a meth pipe

i'll post a picture of my pipe in awhile, its a small pot pipe, which i went out of my way to find a good 'grip' for it which is made out of wood that doesn't burn or get hot, so i never burn myself anymore ^^

yeah i’m not saying you’ll get no effects without direct flame. it will obviously get the user high. but like you said it won’t be “full.” i’d think it’ll leave you wanting, even more so than regularly smoked crack.

op, whatever you do make sure you have some sort of screen. you’re going to be applying a lot of heat, which makes glass shatter. you don’t wanna inhale glass.

yeah i’m not saying you’ll get no effects without direct flame. it will obviously get the user high. but like you said it won’t be “full.” i’d think it’ll leave you wanting, even more so than regularly smoked crack.

op, whatever you do make sure you have some sort of screen. you’re going to be applying a lot of heat, which makes glass shatter. you don’t wanna inhale glass.
if it has to be glass, it should be Pyrex glass, which can handle much higher temperatures without cracking, my 5" steamroller is actually one of my favorite pipes

try that chor boy padding. its like a brillo pad but without soap.

try that chor boy padding. its like a brillo pad but without soap.
actually, i'd have to post a picture for you to understand what i'm saying however the screens when you fold them correctly and put em into whatever you'll be smoking out of are 5x more effective all while not potentially coming apart and inhaling hot metal like you somtimes can with the chor stuff, i've recently found online this Bronze 'mesh' that are more or less basically exactly like the screens except extremely cheap and i can imagine being very convenient i'd have to look it up in my history if anyones really interested in it however BRONZE SCREENS = best for crack smoking, while yes chor can be good itself, doesn't quite match how effective screens are both durability and efficacy wise

actually, i'd have to post a picture for you to understand what i'm saying however the screens when you fold them correctly and put em into whatever you'll be smoking out of are 5x more effective all while not potentially coming apart and inhaling hot metal like you somtimes can with the chor stuff, i've recently found online this Bronze 'mesh' that are more or less basically exactly like the screens except extremely cheap and i can imagine being very convenient i'd have to look it up in my history if anyones really interested in it however BRONZE SCREENS = best for crack smoking, while yes chor can be good itself, doesn't quite match how effective screens are both durability and efficacy wise

Bronze and steel mesh/gauze screens are usually sold as weed bong accessories, specifically to prevent the weed from falling from the bowl into the stem.

Bronze and steel mesh/gauze screens are usually sold as weed bong accessories, specifically to prevent the weed from falling from the bowl into the stem.
precisely the screens im talking about, but fuck the steel ones they tend to make them with really small holes which get blocked really really quickly with crack, the bronze ones are just as solid n the holes are more spaced which you want with crack since you want it to keep all your product from going straight through yes, but you don't want the pipe to get blocked or else it won't smoke right either, somtimes i dont even fold 1 or 2 screens to make somthing like a brillobut i'll always use no less than 4 screens, any less and you risk it melting through into the pipe (i think you can google 'crack, bronze screens' and theres a site that shows you a certain way to fold them, its a good example but i do it my way, i was planning on making a thread to go into detail, i'm getting some more coke this week, i'll get high and type my face off

Dude I've tried both ice pipe and straight pipe with steel scourer and Im telling you go with the ice pipe.just smoke it like ice.the other way isn't better or nicer it's for fiends who don't have/are too cheap to buy an ice pipe.its much nicer trust me.im in Oz too.go the ice pipe.

I

Ignore this gibberish.you won't get glass in it.