• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Make up a heroin brand name

i was not aware such bags existed! awesome i am now more proud of my name thank you for informing me

RedRum was around in the mid to late 90's in the Bronx and Harlem. was pretty common around 112th Street

Noddys Rocket Ship, using this graphic.

*Note the Monkey is right behind him even when he is blasting off, a subliminal message that the monkey will soon climb back on Noddy's back so he had best buy some more.

yZxU3.jpg

Busted

The graphic shows Noddy getting busted in the Hood. It was mostly sold by pager connects.

AFezr.jpg

Make up a Heroin Brand Name II

Sounds fun and tough. No street crap legit pharmaceutical names only!!

1.) DiaMorphine
2.) DAM Contin
3.) Nasaphine (Nasal spray)

Like I said, hella hard.

Merged. No need for a second thread when the first one hasnt reached 1000 posts yet.

RedRum was around in the mid to late 90's in the Bronx and Harlem. was pretty common around 112th Street

Noddys Rocket Ship, using this graphic.

*Note the Monkey is right behind him even when he is blasting off, a subliminal message that the monkey will soon climb back on Noddy's back so he had best buy some more.

yZxU3.jpg

Busted

The graphic shows Noddy getting busted in the Hood. It was mostly sold by pager connects.

AFezr.jpg

This is brilliant.

Monkey Power

sorry if this was posted already but pandemic (from the wire)
and panacea
grief destroyer
eraser
spiritualized

Krokodile<--that would be a horrible business strategy, but I can see some ignorant US drug dealer thinking "oh cool! It's like a crocodile, but with a K!"

"Blue Eyes Beware"

Hm, I'm pretty sure if I sold heroin, people would hate the names... lol.

• Silent Night.
• The Massacre.
• Famous Last Words.
• WhatchaMaCallIt - has to be amazingly delicious dope, though, the same way the candy bar is.

My names would blow, so I'd just stick with plain white/green/whatever color bags. =/

Murder INC
Brain Food
Gods Gift
El Diablo
Burroughs
Junk Lyfe
Bliss
High Roller
Jokers Wild
Scar Tissue

Tango&Cash
The Exterminator
Private Parts
Leatherface
Final Fantasy

penis

(yo, I'm gonna go bang some penis dawg)

I like your last one lou. Too bad Aries died early on disc 3. I always lost mad materia and equipment. D:

~Snooki~...with a pic of her beehive hair & face(maybe it's been done already, I haven't aquired any myself for a couple of years, so haven't seen any recent stamps).

"This is Your Brain"
"Fire-Starter" (or maybe "Finger Burns"-same theme there)
"Basilic Feed"
"One Man's Gold"