View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! Majoras mask 2c-b dose

magicburrito

Bluelighter
So idk if this is allowed but i recently acquired 4 2c-b pills advertised as 24 mg. It is majoras mask . The same press that i have is on drugsdata.org twice. One is dosed at 13mg and the other is dosed at 16 mg. At least that is what the lab results say. This will be my first time trying 2c-b i want to take 24mg. If anyone canhelp me with dosage like should i take 1 and a half and trust its the right amount. or mabye i should find an easy way to exctract the 2cb to get my desired dose. And can i hear some peoples opinion on this exact press. Thank you

Last edited:
Don't be so obsessive with the numbers, you could take them both 16+half of the 13 and it would probably be quite similar. You could try volumetric dosing if you really want to be accurate
exctract the 2cb to get my desired dose
not a good idea, you'll easily just fuck it up

Don't be so obsessive with the numbers, you could take them both 16+half of the 13 and it would probably be quite similar. You could try volumetric dosing if you really want to be accurate

not a good idea, you'll easily just fuck it up

Agreed. What’s so magical about 24mg? Just take 1 to start and titrate up on future experiences.

-GC

i still haven't done it either

do you get a hangover from 2cb?

You can get the same kind of hangover from any 2C-x substance. It mostly involves a potential headache and tiredness that feels like it makes you want to take the day to recover from it, although there’s not really much else to recover from. It’s generally not bad, I like it when it’s planned for with a day off.

Agreed. What’s so magical about 24mg? Just take 1 to start and titrate up on future experiences.

-GC
Thank you for the reply. Well what the problem i have it i want to know my dose. 2cb is potent meaning .01 makes a difference. These pills i have are all dosed different because during manufacturing its hard to dose them out evenly. So if i can hear someone other peoples opinion on this exact press then i might get an idea to better dose myself.

24mg is a big whack of 2c-b for your first dose. 12mg was physically uncomfortable for several hours for me.