PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mailing Acid from USA to Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

justdowhatever

Greenlighter
Hello all, I have done my fair share of research, but still felt feedback could've been very critical for me. I am picking up 10 100 microgram hits of pure acid from one of my best friends in about a week, and am due to return back to Canada shortly after, where I live there is absolutely no clean drugs besides weed (sucks right) and am not in the place for laced drugs or getting a research chemical. So I have decided that I will either mail the tabs disguised in something, or take it with me through airport security, I am leaning heavier on the first option since I just feel like nerves would kick in a lot harder walking these through even if they are hidden in a bunch of receipts, in my wallet, in a book, etc. So my option is to mail I think, my question to you all is, what is the best way going about it? Can anyone share personal experience? My first few thoughts after research would've been to put them in a birthday card with money attached? I know also that putting a fake return address as long as the name is believable is a good precaution to take. If anyone has any better ideas on how to mail these 10 tabs on blotter it would be much appreciated.

I receive drugs domestically through the mail occasionally, but internationally is a whole different story due to customs which may be a pain for you but is perfectly safe if you do it RIGHT... But due to the fact that you're inexperienced with this I would not attempt to mail internationally.

There is no way in hell airport security will see tabs, it's the easiest drug to get on the plane. Receipts, books, wallets, like you said all work fine, don't trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.