• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Mail Order Marijuana (MOM) NOT SELLING OR BUYING, JUST A GENERAL QUESTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

brwnchikinbrwncow

Greenlighter
Hey Mods,to

I'm still pretty fresh to bluelight and couldn't find anything against posting this here in the rules. Couldn't find a good answer with search, and I don't know if this is the right forum topic, please move to wherever.

Anyways, I'm currently in China and I'm trying to get a friend at home to mail me some dabs.... can anyone give advice as to what the best way to mail this would be... it's called "shatter" or "dabs".

You can't send cigarettes international so that is out of the question. Please no lectures on the customs/risks here in China, as I've been living here for a long time and have absolutely no reservations about receiving a package.... but they will look if it's obvious.

Anyways, any advice would be great. I was thinking just throwing it in a beef jerky bag with the jerky and calling it a day. Living in China I can find any drug I want except for the natural stuff. The stigma about weed here is absolutely ridiculous and a very good reflection on how illogical the Chinese people and culture are. I can walk down the street and find heroin, RC's, meth, opium... but mention weed and it's like you slapped Confucius.

This isn't the forum to be asking that kind of questions

Advice? don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it.

You say you've lived there long enough to not be worried about receiving an illicit package, and yet you're so ignorant (no offense, I mean the word literally) of how to go about shipping and receiving illegal packages that you felt the need to ask Bluelight for advice on how to get your shit through.

My take: you've never done this before and have no idea the potential risks you're exposing yourself to. I may be wrong and I'm sorry if I am, but those are just the warning lights that are going off in my head.

Please. Don't do it.

If you have done this before, stick with what worked in the past, but seriously, though, try to find your drugs in-country. I don't know how difficult that is (I mean, I did read up on the whole Jackie-Chan's-son-getting-prison-time-for-weed thing a few weeks back), but it's always the preferred method of obtaining illegal drugs.

Like I said, I didn't see anything in the rules against it, and I asked Mods to do what they pleased with the post whether that be move it or delete it. I am new so instead of saying wrong forum, how about telling me the forum to put it in?

I am not one to push advice to the side and I thank you for your input...

that being said, how could I have taken you calling me ignorant as anything BUT offensive? I've lived here, worked here, spoken the language, been swept into the culture for years. I do realize the risks, and I also know customs in and out here. My question is do YOU know Chinese customs, how they work, the rate of postal packages being sniffed and/or searched? Because I do. I know that the risk isn't the acceptance of the package, it's getting the package out of US customs.

You are correct, I haven't ever done this before, that is why I asked. I wouldn't be asking if I could find my drugs in country. I don't live in Beijing (where chan's son lives) or Shanghai or Hong Kong. I don't have the convenience of a big city with alot of foreigners and dealers, etc. I live in a small seaside town in northern China where things don't grow that well and I've smoked a friends weed in public with no fear of being caught.

I came for advice on how to receive, not a lecture on yes or no. I know my risks and I know the culture and the government and how the law works here and everything else... I am wondering on how to receive, nothing more, nothing less.

Like I said, I didn't see anything in the rules against it, and I asked Mods to do what they pleased with the post whether that be move it or delete it. I am new so instead of saying wrong forum, how about telling me the forum to put it in?

One that isn't bluelight.

I came for advice on how to receive, not a lecture on yes or no. I know my risks and I know the culture and the government and how the law works here and everything else... I am wondering on how to receive, nothing more, nothing less.

You receive it up the ass, when you lose your freedom for making unwise decisions.

You know the risks? You've lived there? You know the probability of getting caught? Then you should know not to do that retarded shit in the first place.

Ignorant means you simply lack information. Stupid means you have information and misinterpret or choose to disregard it. I called you the former in assumption, not realizing you were the latter. My apologies, most people don't wish to be regarded a fool and, again, I assumed you were one of them. Asses all around in this bitch, eh?

Don't be stupid, guy. Bluelight's not here to help you smuggle across international borders. Reported.

Last edited:
You're misunderstanding his use of the term ignorant.

If you're under the impression cannabis doesn't grow well in China, that isn't true. There are strains that grow there and indeed there are landrace strains that originate from China. In fact some scientists theorise that cannabis originates from a neighbouring country.

Bluelight is a harm reduction forum, nobody is going to help you do something ilegal. You are clearly asking how to smuggle drugs (even if its just weed) into China.
If you really want to do it then its you responsibility, nobody is going to stop you (except maybe the police).

All I can say is the Internet is a huge place, but please don't make that kind of threads in forums like Bluelight.

From the bluelight user agreement you signed up for when you joined bluelight:
Rules have been established to protect Bluelight and its members against abuse. Use of Bluelight for any purpose that is unlawful, or in any manner which could impair the operation of this site or any other party's use or enjoyment of this site, is strictly prohibited.
Specifically, you may not:
1. use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:
  • attempting to solicit, obtain sell or supply contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or information on how to do so;
  • posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, any information which can be construed as discussing such activity or actively encouraging others to engage in criminal activities;
And from the cannabis discussion subforum rules:
BL, as a harm-reduction resource, is not here to enable you to skirt state, federal or international laws and discussions that veer into that direction may be subject to moderation.
Easy to not notice anything in the rules that says these kind of threads aren't allowed when you haven't actually read the rules :\ in any case I'd seriously reconsider, China still implements the death penalty for drug smuggling. Risking your freedom or possibly even your life for some THC is not something smart to do, don't take the risk because if you get caught, reconsidering and regretting your decision to smuggle drugs into China will not help you anymore

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.