L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Mail Order Brides

motiv311

Bluelighter
hello my fellow users/abusers/purveyors of the drug soaked underbelly of the Cosmic Bi-ways.

I actually still love bluelight, been a contributing member since 2005, holy shit. Anyway I'm a good guy not a creep, but sometimes I can't stand my circle of friends as it seems that everyone my age is growing up except for me. I realize that all my relationships that have gotten at all serious were flawed from the start cause either I was drug dependent and "she" was totally clean; or she ended up getting in to deep and breaking my heart. (As in, I had to leave her, or in the other case ; she died : ( ))

Anyways I'm 28, musician and future rock star, been a poly drug user since I was 16 and was on adderall and everything else as a child. I'm not fucked up, in fact, my family would describe me as warm, generous and loving. Around here in San Diego its like guys and girls don't DATE in the traditional way--- and then when they do; its so magoo and usually about having children and to serious for me.

So cutting ahead, I saw this show on TV about mail order brides basically, although they had a more politically correct term , and a lot of the couples seemed legitimate, young, and happy. I think I started freaking out when I got on internet and started having chats and stuff with the most incredibly gorgeous russians etc. etc.

----

Now i'm not desperate, but in a way we all are for companionship....

First question, is the international bride thing way to taboo and unrealistic? Second question, if its true that there is a 'man' shortage in Russia and stuff ; then why haven't those unwed russian hotties just created a Vbulletin forum like here to make introductions? (thus side stepping the fee's and scam elements of the catalogued system)

Lastly

Have any bluelighters dated other bluelighters succesfully? I feel like if I had a companion who had my same attitude on life, (and liked to use drugs in a responsible manner of course) I could dig it.............. what do ya'll think?

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG so hot. Before i send PM can you link us to some of your work? Want to ensure the whole musician to rock star component is accurate.

My wife picked me up hitch hiking after a bluelight meet up. She eventually wined, dined and 69'd me.

All she needed to do was post her naked body in the nudie thread, but I wouldn't have had that nice steak dinner or half a bottle of cheap sav Blanc.

I would say someone who has to resort to pulling off a drug forum is more likely a virgin, gettin buns is not rocket science.

yeah its not a dating forum, there are loads of sites available and nothing to stop you hooking up with someone from bluelight if you like them

I actually met my ex from here, in a round about way. Chatted with a guy, who liked a girl, who stopped talking to him one day in chat and he felt I had a way with words that he didn't or something (ha) so he asked me to talk to her on his behalf, so I did, and kept talking to her, and eventually she asked me if I liked tall skinny redheads, and I asked her if she was going to introduce me to my future wife. She laughed, introduced us, via chat, giving me a picture of her and her name to add on AIM. So I began talking with her... And then stopped because I didn't want to put too much effort into a girl two hours from me that I didnt even know, who didn't seem that interested... Then a couple of weeks later she must have been desperate for attention and the summer was coming up so she asked why I wasn't talking to her anymore. So within a couple of days or so I went to meet her and it was fun. She lived in Columbus OH, and I in Indiana. It was an interesting summer (not that it only lasted that, but it was the most fun I had with her)... I think I was just as in love with the location as I was her, sometimes. I don't know.

And just before her I met a girl on here named Samantha Stephens, like the witch on bewitched. She was underage. Like 15-16. I was ... 22. Not that I was the only one on here that went for her (buffer social taboo). Dexter was another. She looked mature enough. She had a voice like she was in her 20s. Begged me to come see her, but the age difference... So actually I didn't meet this one. But I guess I could have gone and been a devil.

Then there was a girl from Australia that I entertained the possibility of going to see. And another... We were going to go to Burning Man, but I flaked. Years ago, another name.

Nobody directly through here.

I don't know if it would work to take such a direct approach. The gallery used to help build attraction, and unlike the lounge it wasn't all for the "lulz", and though comments could have been seen by anyone, there was a certain degree of intimacy in that each user got their own gallery- their own space. And being visual creatures, seeing the images in their lives/of them/their artwork/what they like, helped get a certain sense of the person.

Last edited:
Well you can't have a site dedicated to drug users who want to date other drug users. Talk about dangerous......
But if you communicate with someone a lot on here, no reason why you couldn't meet them.

Mail order brides are kinda crazy because you are thinking of a female as someone you can order. Like clicking online on a shopping website and finding a wife..... that doesn't seem right.

It may not be a dating forum but from my experience and those who talk about such things, dating forums aren't that much different to picking up at the pub or club - the person you talk to is on 'best behaviour' and lies about themselves in order to impress. After a while the facade drops and you're suddenly seeing a different person than the one with whom you thought you'd hooked up.

I got my 'mail order' bride from the US. :D We went to an immigration lawyer when she got out here to learn the tricks and traps of her staying and he listened to what we had to say, asked,"what the hell are you doing here talking to me?" and charged us about $40 for his time - turns out by getting a US bride I had no issues, where if she'd come from Russia or the Philippines there would ahve been strict conditions to follow.

We met on a Writing site, a forum specifically for writers. Personally I think that's the way to go - find something in which you have an interest and see if there is anyone there.

Stay away from the "Beautiful Russian woman..." sites. Almost all of them are scams and if you are LUCKY you will just lose money. Some guys have found they suddenly acquire Russian Mob relatives and responsibilities.

Well you can't have a site dedicated to drug users who want to date other drug users. Talk about dangerous......
But if you communicate with someone a lot on here, no reason why you couldn't meet them.

Mail order brides are kinda crazy because you are thinking of a female as someone you can order. Like clicking online on a shopping website and finding a wife..... that doesn't seem right.
:D We drove past a 'Baby Supermarket' in Melbourne the other day - the missus said, "Can I have 2 blondes and an Asian boy please..."
24.gif