• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Magnesium and plugging amphetamine

everteen

Bluelighter
I'm about to plug for the first time? How far inside the syringe should go? Asking this because I heard you can supposedly stuff it too far and that can be dangerous. But I don't really know.

And how much magnesium should I take before plugging? I have chelated magnesium pills and label says one is 85 mg (I've already taken one in the morning).

Magnesium for bruxism? 500-1000mg~

I think my tablets are 350mg; so I just take three at once. Some people get diahhorea at 500mg+, I believe. Either way, it works for amphetamine jaw clenches with me.

Haven't plugged in a while but there is a small cavity a short way up, and you just drop it in there. Never used a pipette though so I'm not sure how youd know.

I think my tablets are 350mg; so I just take three at once. Some people get diahhorea at 500mg+, I believe. Either way, it works for amphetamine jaw clenches with me.

I remember getting stiff muscle tension last time I used amphetamine, nothing that unpleasant really, but I still rather not have that. Magnesium supposedly helps to prevent this at least somewhat, but just don't know much magnesium is a good amount. I also heard it helps when crashing.

Yip, it does. I've only used it with amphetamine specifically this past month but there was a noticable effect; more so than with say MDMA, with which there's a lot more work to do due to all the excessive bruxism etc

The advice I was given was take 500mg, and if that doesn't work take another 500mg to make it 1000mg.

The advice I was given was take 500mg, and if that doesn't work take another 500mg to make it 1000mg.

Okay, I'll know later if I need more. Seems like a really good ROA, never IV'd so don't what rush actually feels like, but this is at least hit fast dissolved.

Does different ROA has different effect? This isn't so speedy and edgy like snorting, but more serene, subtle and maybe little more euphoric.

What length of syringe do you have? If it's a normal 2.5 ml one then just go all the way (it has wings on the side of the end to prevent it from going too far and getting lost) and then squirt the liquid up there and you're good. You might want to wait a few minutes before pulling it out and a few more before standing up (depends on how much control you have over your ass hole.. you don't want to have it leak out most of the fluid).

I just chew on a small peice of paper towrl it doesnt break down and keeps the teeth from touching with clenching or chewing

What length of syringe do you have? If it's a normal 2.5 ml one then just go all the way (it has wings on the side of the end to prevent it from going too far and getting lost) and then squirt the liquid up there and you're good. You might want to wait a few minutes before pulling it out and a few more before standing up (depends on how much control you have over your ass hole.. you don't want to have it leak out most of the fluid).

It's the normal 2,5 ml syringe. First time, I didn't far enough and some of it leaked, but it still worked (no tolerance). Redose twice and went almost all the way, no leaks. Good to know you can all the way, thx.

I just chew on a small peice of paper towrl it doesnt break down and keeps the teeth from touching with clenching or chewing

So far only minor jaw clenching and muscle tension. Took five more of those 85 mg chelated magnesium pills, hopefully it helps. But this muscle tension has never really bothered me that much. Pain in the the jaw sucks though.

e. Dunno if I just feel this way, but rectally at least feels much friendlier route the to body than snorting. I don't feel like blood pressure is that much higher than normally and it doesn't feel like my heart is racing, like it did when I snorted.

Plugging is the only way I do amphetamines. It's the best ROA imo

I'm interested in why I didn't crash at all this time, unlike last time when the comedown was hell and lasted for 1,5 days. That time I snorted it all (not at once, 'course) and didn't prepare for taking speed in anyway: no magnesium, no vitamin b, probably not much fluids and no food. And there was much more muscle tension, stiffness, racing heart.

This time I plugged most of it, but did a few lines also because high wasn't very speedy and active when I plugged. I also prepared for taking speed: ate magnesium, ate vitamin b, stayed hydrated and had food that is easily consumed. Even had clonazepam ordered but those didn't arrived in time. I didn't crash at all, only have some minor muscle tension and maybe slightly higher than normal blood pressure and heart rate. Stimulation just gradually weakened and there was no crash. Was even able to sleep for a few hours and don't feel shitty, only little tired and mentally exhausted.

But was this because of the ROA (nasal vs rectal) I used or because this time I prepared for taking speed? I would rather snort than plug, because snorting is less of a hassle and provides a better rush and a speedier high, but if plugging rather than preparation was the reason for not crashing this time, then I'm sticking with plugging and adding speediness to it by snorting small lines.

But what do the experts think? No crashing because different ROA or no crashing because much better preparation? Taking supplements, hydrating, eating something. Or combination of both? And if it's ROA (or a combination of both), could it be possible to avoid crashing by plugging just the last few hits, even if you snort most of the stuff before?

Last edited:
Plugging amphetamine isn't any better than using it orally. It may be subjective, but I've sure done both and all other ROAs except IM plenty of times. Plus, plugging stimulant carries the risk of causing ischemic colitis, both acutely and chronicly which can in turn lead to death.

Just eat the stuff, the effects are so much more pleasant that way. This is coming from a needle fiend! It's by far my favourite roa, eventhough I still shoot or snort it occasionally. Especially the former when there is very little left (I never stash any of it since I couldn't control my use).

I'm interested in why I didn't crash at all this time, unlike last time when the comedown was hell and lasted for 1,5 days
Doesn't matter if I take 20mg or a gram of amphetamine, I will be tweaking for 40 hours straight. Never ever experienced a comedown, not even when using olanzapine to get back to baseline a tad sooner.

Plugging amphetamine isn't any better than using it orally. It may be subjective, but I've sure done both and all other ROAs except IM plenty of times. Plus, plugging stimulant carries the risk of causing ischemic colitis, both acutely and chronicly which can in turn lead to death.

Just eat the stuff, the effects are so much more pleasant that way. This is coming from a needle fiend! It's by far my favourite roa, eventhough I still shoot or snort it occasionally. Especially the former when there is very little left (I never stash any of it since I couldn't control my use).

Too late to think some ischemic colitis now. What's plugged is plugged. I'm no expert, but I find it hard to believe risks are anywhere near the risks of shooting. Sterifilts were out of stock when I asked, so I had to settle for tobacco filter, but otherwise I tried to be as sterile as I could. I boiled spoon, container and used boiled water before each hit and never used same syringe twice. I also sterilised scale and platforms every time.

Bombing is otherwise fine, but bioavailability is so low. That's why I chose plugging, best bioavailability without the need to shoot. But I probably just snort everything next time and deal with the consequences, since plugging wasn't so speedy like snorting. Supplements, hydration, food and enough clonezapam is hopefully enough to make crash tolerable.

edit. What are the symptoms if I happen to have this ischemic colitis? I'm little paranoid about these things, that why I don't want to shoot either.

Last edited:
Why do you want such a high bioavailability? Amphetamine is dirt cheap in most places. I would still recommend using it orally. I've used north of a kg pure amphetamine salt in my days and if anyone asks I tell them that's the way to go. Most people I've met agree once they try a proper dose via that route.

The risks of IV use are very different and there really is no reason other than slightly improved bioavailability to shoot speed. Not even doses that caused my vision to go white will cause a real rush (600mg very pure salt was my largest injection, no tolerance).
That being said, I'd much rather suffer another abscess or lose another large superficial vein in a painful month long process than suffer an ass problem, let alone die of it. I try to avoid using any stimulant rectally, especially when the benefits are so few compared to other routes.

Why do you want such a high bioavailability? Amphetamine is dirt cheap in most places. I would still recommend using it orally.

Not everyone live in places were dirt crap is cheap. I live in a nordic country, which has high social security and that means unemployed receive much more money than they do almost everywhere else in the world. Selling dirt crap for peanuts is probably worth it or even a must in many places of the world, but in a nordic country no one is going to risk jail time for peanuts. So even a dirt drug like amphetamine isn't cheap. But I won't go into prices, because that discussion is prohibited here.

If eating has a similar high to plugging, then I'm not interested in eating speed. Rush or no rush, snorting still produces way speedier high than plugging, which was more like MDMA-like serene stimulation, but with less euphoria and no psychedelics effects of MDMA. At least it worked that way for me. I'm not going to plug anymore, since I want speed to be speed, and not a lame MDMA imitation. Hopefully I didn't get that colitis, remains to be seen.

edit. I admit I'm little paranoid of this colitis you mentioned. But I've been paranoid about illnesses always, nothing new. Is there a vaccine for it as a precaution?

Last edited:
Please do tell: How the fuck is amphetamine a "dirt drug"?! Because it makes your butt crack smell like water trash when you're on it?

Nah you won't get the ischemic colitis now, it's an acute risk when administering the stimulants and can become an issue when you do it chronically.

I gather you aren't very experienced with stimulants, right? Trust me when I tell you: The empathogenic component will be nowhere to be seen once you've been using it for a while. The effects change with time, profoundly so. That is not a good thing unlike with some other drugs.

Ok, thanks. You relieved my paranoia. I've heard that stimulant effect change profoundly over time, but at the moment no other drug works even nearly as well and I'm a hopeless addict anyway. I'm bored to alcohol and mixing it with cannabis and benzos. MDMA is also losing its magic. Amphetamine is the only drug I can get that's actually fun right now.

they don't usually change for the better. There are those who make it a habit to snort some right before bed time and then there are those like me who just become more and more sensitive to the psychotogenic and other nasty side effects. The euphoria is usually gone after a while though. Gone gone.

I agree with crook ive been on 55 mg of adderall evrry day and i feel like taking it orally made it more gentle i like the slow come up and effects all day. The rush is kinda like having sex and just immediately finishing yes its niçe and intense but its not the same as a entire evening on a day anticipating tge reward slowly mescalating then finishing .