PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Magical Mushies

lady_sinzo

Greenlighter
hey there trippers

this is my first thread so be nice! I'm no virgin anymore..lol

i was just wondering if anyone could answer me this..

when does mushie season begin and finish?

is it twice a year?

snip

I've got my favorites spot but I'm always curious for new ones.

cheers!

Attachments

• mush.jpg
    mush.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 135
Last edited by a moderator:
in tropical areas (temperatures near 28C/80F year round) mushroom season never ends, and is only marked by the appearance of rain.

what is the climate of Victoria like?

Looks like quite the pic n mix of mushrooms there. How many different strains are in there, or are they all the same?

We're not allowed to give spots, I don't think. Not that I'd know any in Victoria anyway :)

Welcome to BL!

Hey there,

Law enforcement can read this board just like anyone else; best to keep specific locations out of the text. Also, if you find good spots; don't talk too much about them; you might find they're already harvested when you get there. ;)

We don't really talk of mushroom hunting and indentification questions are against the rules; the Shroomery link above is the best site for your purposes. :)

You're from Melbourne, the season is In peak now, and only happens once a year. There is a month, maybe two left for the season though. Happy hunting

Depending on weather conditions, Psilocybe Subaeruginosa (Southern Australian gold tops) can be found from March through September, but they are most prolific in May and June.

The answer to the OP's question is no. There is only one psychedelic fungi season in Melbourne but depending on weather conditions (mainly rain and frost) they tend to come and go all season

Further west from Melbourne in SW Vic the peak season starts in late May and they flourish well into early August.

Hope that helps :)

I have this mushroom, it's a tannish nipple in the middle white around the edges the stem doesn't bruise it's white and the gills are white too. Anyone know what it is??

I have this mushroom, it's a tannish nipple in the middle white around the edges the stem doesn't bruise it's white and the gills are white too. Anyone know what it is??

Sounds like a mushroom, that much is certain. Sadly, nothing else really is....;) There are no ID threads here dude, mainly for fear of misidentifying it. The above advice is best...