• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc magic mushrooms

blackmarket91

Bluelighter
im 3.5 off methadone and still feeling like shit all day my brains still a mess and i still have physical symptoms excessive sweating sneezing ect

anyways some people were telling me that they had success using "magic mushrooms" as it helps brain repair i bought some its been 3 days since iv tried them i dont expect them to work over night but curious if anyone here has any experience with them

If you're going to attempt this I wouldn't recommend a full trip dose. I tried this once with a gram of shrooms when I was in mild withdrawals, it helped me get my mind off of the physical symptoms but I definitely still felt the withdrawal.

If you're going to attempt this I wouldn't recommend a full trip dose. I tried this once with a gram of shrooms when I was in mild withdrawals, it helped me get my mind off of the physical symptoms but I definitely still felt the withdrawal.

the kind im talking about is in capsule form i dont notice any trip or high from them

Magic mushrooms are psilocybin containing mushrooms, which will result in some sort of high when ingested, i'm not sure what you have. We can't really help answer your question if you don't even know what is really in those capsules, sounds like you got ripped off.

Magic mushrooms are psilocybin containing mushrooms, which will result in some sort of high when ingested, i'm not sure what you have. We can't really help answer your question if you don't even know what is really in those capsules, sounds like you got ripped off.
oops my bad its genius mushrooms

Looks like that brand is a mix of lions mane and a couple other mushrooms. While i've heard that lions mane and other mushrooms can help improve cognition, I don't know if it's ever been proven.

Wether they work or not, I don't think you would see immediate improvements. You may want to do more research to see if they are actually worth it or not and to find the best mushrooms/brands for the benefits you're looking for.

I took lions mane for about a month and didn't really notice a difference.