• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Magic Mushrooms

Agorm1031

Bluelighter
Ok guys, needing a lil help on some shroom knowledge. I've researched til I'm blue in the face but not really being able to find the answers my husband and I need.. a friend dropped about half a sandwich baggy full of shrooms to us and said enjoy.. i have never tried them so its completely new to me.. my husband has tried them once a long time ago.. but not sure if they're the same(look wise) as what he tried.. we are overweight speed freaks but we take breaks from time to time.. lol also, friend said that not to munch on the ones with red spores.. they're completely dried out so it's hard to make heads or tails with em.. tia guys!

Ok guys, needing a lil help on some shroom knowledge. I've researched til I'm blue in the face but not really being able to find the answers my husband and I need.. a friend dropped about half a sandwich baggy full of shrooms to us and said enjoy.. i have never tried them so its completely new to me.. my husband has tried them once a long time ago.. but not sure if they're the same(look wise) as what he tried.. we are overweight speed freaks but we take breaks from time to time.. lol also, friend said that not to munch on the ones with red spores.. they're completely dried out so it's hard to make heads or tails with em.. tia guys!

Red spores? I'm not familiar with any edible shrooms that have that feature lol.
Psilocybe cubensis is the common species you see on the market. And you wanna look for patches of BLUE that look like bruising over the stem area. Caps should be gold/yellow.
Also i'm jealous lol. I haven't gotten to do any mushrooms in years and my brain could use a nice reset. Have fun!