View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Magic Mushrooms?

xSound

Bluelighter
So I got my first batch of magic mushrooms a day ago. I've always want to try them. I got 1½ gram of shrooms. What will eating all of this do? Or what should I expect? Since it will be different for everyone. I guess this could be a difficult question.

A gram and a half is a somewhat light dose, but not such a bad one for a beginner. Have fun c:

If you've never tried any psychs before, here's what I think is reasonable to expect from 1.5 grams (dried cubensis?)

-colours seem brighter
-colours might flash or change in hue and/or intensity
-pattern recognition enhancement (looking at a woodgrain surface or stucco the surfaces might seem to flow and ebb/breathe)
-visual patternining (kind of like a light watermark or hud display superimposed over your visual field).
-looking at yourself in the mirror (and some people say don't do this) you can appear happy/sad, young/old or beautiful/ugly at the same time. Or possibly your face might rapidly morph back and forth.
-time might seem to stretch on and on and on
-your emotion can switch from one moment to the next from laughing to crying.
-listening to music can sound unbelievable; you might hear aspects of a song that you never realized before/
-closed eye visuals can be swirly, kaledooscopic, fractalized scenes.
-upset stomach, perhaps nausea
-a bit of panic and/or frantic feeling of your brain is broken.
-food can taste bleh or like God's personal gift to you.

There's much more, but you get the general idea. Cultivated mushrooms tend to be somewhat stronger than wild, picked shrooms. Personally I love mushrooms and intend on keeping doing them until I'm dead or imprisoned.

Good luck, and please report back in.

Tom

Are they wet or dried out? The answer to that question makes a big, big difference. I ate 3.5g dried shrooms Saturday night and was not about to freak out. I prefer that dosage level to lighter ones.

The lower end doses of mushrooms are pretty interesting since I find them more lucid, so I wouldn't worry about the dose being low.

Are they wet or dried out? The answer to that question makes a big, big difference. I ate 3.5g dried shrooms Saturday night and was not about to freak out. I prefer that dosage level to lighter ones.

They are dried.

Just eat the entire 1.5g then when you have a long period of free time and no place to drive. Please write, and post a trip report afterwards.

well first time i tried shrooms it was around 5g amazing expirience(not first time psych though). Unique laughter (had really good friend with me important). Aliens invited me into skies(though i gently declined, still regret it). Cloudnt hold balance, walkng was generally pretty hard, it was almost like waves were hiting me, maybe cause the setting was on the beach . Most beautiful fractal visions of runes flying around in profound order. Perfect bliss....

Generally speaking know yourself know your friends, choose a safe stimulating enviroment, and relax be happy.... Enjoy