• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Magic Mushrooms/ Psilocybin in the UK

Really want to try some liberty caps again but never had any luck finding any and don't know anyone who sells them anymore. is it possible to grow liberty caps at home, has anybody had any joy with it?

Really want to try some liberty caps again but never had any luck finding any and don't know anyone who sells them anymore. is it possible to grow liberty caps at home, has anybody had any joy with it?

Wrong time of year, try next September or October, before the frost. It's difficult to grow liberty caps at home, but there are other types of psilocybe mushrooms with similar effects that are easy to grow, like cubensis. Try the shroomery forum for more info.

I was almost convinced that Liberty caps were a dying species. I'd not picked any for years as all my old fields are totally barren. I've now got a job that involves travelling a lot so I starting checking out likely looking fields from September onwards - still no luck. Then I had reason to go to Buxton (peak district). First field I tried 'bingo!'. Managed to grab a decent amount very quickly. Shame I'm too scared to take them these days...

is 4-ho-met better and more visual than 4-aco-dmt?

it's weird how I am absolutely in love with LSD, other than my girlfriend, music, family, and close friends, it is genuinely my favorite thing on the planet. But I didn't enjoy my 4-aco-dmt trips at all.

It wasn't very visual, it was way too sedating and the body load was extremely uncomfortable.

i havent tried 4-aco-dmt but 4-ho-met is very visual, very fast come up, over within a matter of hours, it's extremely convenient.

I find 4-HO-MET very light and mild. Good fun stuff with little to no "depth". 4-AcO-DMT is far closer to actual mushrooms I'd say.

From what you have said I think you would like 4 HO MET. It is very visual even at low dosages and is very stimmy totally unlike 4 ACO DMT. Had some weird body load stuff the second time I took it though.

I really want to try a decent dose of proper shrooms tbh, although if I didn't like 4-aco-dmt I guess chances are I won't like mushies. Which is weird considering how much I love acid.

What was it you didn't like about mushrooms Hex?
Were they libs or another such as cubensis?? Dose?

I love acid, I'm not sure which I prefer though. I definitely find acid more manageable, shrooms have put me on edge before with a darker tone; something I've never experienced with acid.

yeah shrooms and 4-ho-met have made me feel uneasy and edgy before, never tried acid so cant compare. As long as im suitable distracted with something i can usually avoid getting all introspective and anxious.

I've never tried proper shrooms, but i've taken 4-aco-dmt a few times.

the first few times I remember having a good time, but I was already beyond fucked on booze and benzos and just gummed a load of the powder, so my memory is a bit hazy. I remember it feeling like acid but with more body sensations, like a rollercoaster. But again, it wasn't an imparital experience.

the next time I did the remaining powder, which was probaly about 15mgs. I felt the body load was far, far too strong. I didn't want to listen to music or explore or dance like I do on LSD, I wanted to lie in bed. The visuals were pretty weak too. I didn't really get the complex, otherworldy, beautiful beyond words visions of alien worlds I get on LSD. I got them slightly, but they were far too 'melty' if you know what I mean, I couldn't really sink into the trip like I do on acid.

Idk. LSD to me just seems like the psychedelic rolls royce. Easy on the body, with beautiful visuals and a deep, complex mental headspace. Life changing and beautiful whilst also being easy and forgiving. 4-aco-dmt just felt too heavy on the body and too sedating.

4-aco-dmt is the active ingred. in shrooms right? took it on one sunny morning as my first trip.. felt a little weird but was a decent underlying buzz for my unis little festival and only £3. it heightened my perceptive skills and won me a bet. only trouble was a few people i wandered past turned into weird fukin ugly cunts! and i was doin it on me own so i had to just wear it. gettin pissed was mint along side what were goin off.

i had this vibe making me want to focus on surfaces and walls and when i did i felt a bit weird. in my stomach and that. managed to get away from that by changin focus and not concentrating on anythin for longer than 5 seconds. still just seemed like a pissed bloke to most people! 7/10

Last edited:
4-HO-DMT is the active ingredient in shrooms. I guess 4-ACO-DMT becomes 4-HO-DMT when it is metabolised.

4-AcO-DMT is highly active in its own right too as anybody who has ever IV'd it will confirm.

4-AcO-DMT, 4-OH-DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, aMT and DMT is quite the special combo!

I'd be wary of even mixing aMT with water.

Hate the stuff. Although it didn't stop me going through a few grams. I wasn't going to throw it away. Except for the time I did..

This year was a decent year for liberties around here. Season started quite late but they seemed to stay after the first light frosts. I didn't partake but took some friends to my spots, which they used a few times with good bounties.

My old cyanescens spot hasn't produced in a while. Although this year was the first time I've checked in three.